Chapter 448: A Three-Year-Old Vampire Falls From The Sky (25-26)

An Qingyan raised an eyebrow.

"Why, don't you want to go out with me?"

"Also, it's not that I don't want to, I'm not afraid of being photographed by others..." Su Su whispered softly.

"I'm here for your own good."

"What are you afraid of? If you are photographed, you will make it public." If you are photographed, he will be photographed, and he is still eager, just to confirm his relationship with Susu.

"What's public, what's public?" It doesn't matter if you don't say anything, it's not a problem!

Qi Heng didn't know when he shrank to the side with an expression of "the melon-eating crowd watching a play".

"Our relationship." What else could it be.

"What do I have to do with you?"

An Qingyan hesitated for a second.

"Fiancée?"

Su Su's eyes widened.

"You're a fiancée before you confessed to me?" Did you just take me to the Civil Affairs Bureau after you confessed?

An Qingyan: Yes, I forgot to go through the process. It is really too hasty to determine the relationship like this.

"That……"

"Hey, hey, I'm still here, and isn't it too casual for you to confess like this?" Qi Heng couldn't help interrupting him.

Not at all prepared.

Too.

An Qingyan resisted the urge to confess immediately.

He should go buy a ring first.

Qi Heng: When I didn't say it.

"Okay, have you eaten? It's almost time to leave."

The three packed up and prepared to leave.

After a whole day of filming, there was finally only one single left to record.

Qi Heng breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's almost time to get off work."

An Qingyan glanced at him.

"What a joy."

Qi Heng said cheerfully.

"That's better than being happy with you."

An Qingyan: I'll kill you!

Su Su looked out the car window with nothing to do.

The three came to the recording studio.

"Hello Mr. An, I have long admired the name." The composer of the ending song is Li Ci, a well-known person in the circle, and he also completed the recording this time.

"Just call me by my name." An Qingyan smiled at him.

After the greeting, Li Ci looked at Su Su.

"Who is this……"

He knew that Qi Heng was An Qingyan's manager, but who was this little girl? The identity of those who can follow An Qingyan's side is definitely not simple.

"I'm his assistant, hello." Before An Qingyan could speak, Su Su took the initiative to introduce herself.

"Hello, hello." Since others didn't want to say it, Li Ci naturally didn't want to ask.

After finishing the recording, the three of them were about to leave, and only when they reached the door, they saw "acquaintances".

The visitor An Qingyan did not know, but Qi Heng knew it.