Chapter 452: The Little Green Plum of Autistic Teenagers (1-2)

"Susu, I heard that we have a new neighbor next door, don't you want to go and have a look?" The gentle and beautiful woman squatted in front of the little girl.

"Wow, so we're going to see Auntie?" The three-year-old girl raised her head and looked at her mother.

"Yes, Susu do you want to go?"

"Yes, mother will take me there." Su Su grabbed the hem of the woman's skirt.

"Okay, okay, mom will take you there." Yunlu hugged her daughter and kissed her.

Yunlu took the dessert that she had prepared for a long time.

"I'll get it, I'll get it." Su Su couldn't wait to open his small paws.

"Okay, let's take it." There are some small biscuits on the left and right, and they are not heavy.

Su Su followed Yun Lu with the delicately packaged biscuits.

"I'll follow my mother." She was holding something in both hands, and she couldn't lead anyone.

Yun Lu watched the little dumpling hugging the box of biscuits and walking beside her.

She deliberately slowed down, so Su Su was not surprised.

Although the residents here are not particularly wealthy and big families, but those who live in single-family villas are generally not bad.

The small villa next door has been vacant until yesterday when someone moved in. The two families are very close, so she thought about going over to say hello, so that she could take care of anything in the future.

After the doorbell rang a few times, the door was opened, and it was an aunt who opened the door.

"You are..." Auntie looked suspiciously at the mother and daughter outside the door.

"Hello, we are next door neighbors. I heard that you only moved here yesterday, and everyone is so close, so I wanted to get to know each other." Yun Lu smiled at her aunt.

"Okay, please wait a moment, I'll go and call our wife over, the two of you please come in." The aunt moved a bit to let the two enter the door, and then closed the door and called someone.

Su Su followed Yun Lu obediently.

Is her dog Yanyan here?

I heard that the small world of Gou Yanyan seems to be sick again.

"Tutu, why is Gou Yanyan so sick?" It's either this disease or that disease.

"I, I don't know either..." Tutu was a little innocent.

These small worlds are not controlled by her, how does she know why there are so many problems with the gods.

Su Su: "..." Forget it, it's no use asking, she doesn't know, and Tutu certainly doesn't know either.

Now she and Yanyan are both three-year-old brats, and no one should dislike anyone.

But just right, childhood sweetheart, hehehe~

Just when Su Su was thinking about it, the wife in the mouth of the aunt came.

"Hello, I'm the neighbor next door. My name is Yunlu. This is my daughter Susu. I think everyone is a neighbor, so come and get acquainted. If you have any questions in the future, you can come to us for help." Yunlu Said and looked at Su Su tenderly.

"What should Su Su say?"

A crisp second to understand.

"Hello auntie, my name is Susu, these are the little biscuits baked by my mother, for auntie~" The soft little milkyin Meng's heart was about to melt.