Chapter 380: Super Evolution Diary (25-26)

In the first month of arriving at the base, that is, today, Qiao Haoyan's research finally succeeded.

And it's still overdone.

The first is the power consumption problem of the base. He changed the power generation equipment to need to use the ability to maintain it to operate, so there is no need to worry about the problem that the power may be cut off at any time.

Next is drinking water.

Qiao Haoyan directly built a filter and circulation device to filter and disinfect the used dirty water and reuse it.

Of course, the premise of all this working is that there is an ability to provide it.

However, it doesn't require a lot of powers. Converting so many powers from one power user into one big move into energy output can make the machine run for a day.

After Chu Heng found out, he almost engraved the words "I am very happy" on his face.

"It's great, it's great." What kind of geniuses are these people.

"Alright, alright, sit down and calm down." Su Su looked at Chu Heng speechlessly.

The image of Mr. Pian Pian has completely disappeared.

Chu Heng sat silently beside Li Que.

"Cough, by the way, what is the important thing you are talking about?"

"Of course it's about the end times." Qiao Haoyan spoke first.

"If I'm not mistaken, you're getting people working on a vaccine."

"And no progress."

Qiao Haoyan sighed: "Well." Indeed, as soon as the base was established, he began to have people start researching vaccines, but until now there has been no progress in research.

Qiao Haoyan looked at him with a half-smile.

"Do you think the beginning of the end of the world is a zombie?"

Chu Heng: "Isn't it?"

"Then I'll tell the truth, I'm also a zombie." After observing for a month, Chu Heng is indeed a trustworthy person and a good leader. At least everyone in the base is doing well under his leadership. , whether it is a supernatural being or an ordinary person.

"This is the big thing you want to tell me?" Qiao Haoyan is actually a zombie? It doesn't look like it.

Su Su shook her head.

"Of course not, I just told you, but I hope you keep it a secret."

Chu Heng nodded.

"I know, I will." The fact that they can tell themselves such a big thing shows that they also trust themselves.

And after Susu and the others came, the environment of the base quickly became better, so they had no reason to let humans disappear, otherwise Qiao Haoyan would not have invented those things.

"It's the same topic just now, the origin of the apocalypse is not zombies." Qiao Haoyan's expression became serious.

"You mean, that fog." Chu Heng responded quickly.

By the way, the appearance of zombies is because of that fog, an inexplicable fog.

Qiao Haoyan nodded.

"Yes, that's the fog."

"Me, Susu and Li Que have been thinking about this question on the way here, why is there that fog, and where did the fog come from?"