Chapter 389: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (11-12)

"I really can't wait for you to get old and I can sleep with you." What's the big deal, anyway, she won't stay if Gou Yanyan is gone.

Feng Yanrui's eyes lit up instantly.

Although this is selfish, it is undeniable that he is moved.

He didn't want the little girl to touch other humans again, he would go crazy.

"But this is something in the future, don't worry, don't worry." Su Su patted his shoulder comfortingly.

For several days, Su Su lived in Feng Yanrui's bedroom.

News that His Majesty had brought back a girl and that girl was living in his chamber soon spread throughout the kingdom.

Although most people are afraid of Feng Yanrui, there will always be one or two exceptions.

For example, Wang Yunyun.

Unfortunately, a cake is not an ordinary person.

"But didn't you just say that I'm a civilian from a small place?" Su Su looked at her innocently.

"Bitch, do you dare to talk back to me?" Wang Yunyun couldn't hold back her words and blurted out.

Su Su: "Oh, elder sister, why are you like this? An elegant lady won't scold people, people won't scold people, unlike elder sister, who blurts out."

Tutu: "..." Has her little sister failed to learn from the gods? How did it become tea-like in tea?

"Sister has such a big temper. Unlike me, I won't be murderous." Su Su sighed in embarrassment.

The pretentious tone was read out by her milky little milky voice, and she actually looked cute, and the little girl's facial features were delicate, so she looked pitiful, but not annoying.

Su Su: The sense of proportion is too tight.

Wang Yunyun was shaking all over.

This **** is actually so powerful, she can't threaten her anymore, isn't she just a pariah, what's so amazing, if she hadn't climbed up to His Majesty the King, would she be able to sit here?

"Sister, what's the matter with you? Why are you shaking all over? Are you cold? I think that my sister wears very little." Su Su said and sighed.

"I'm so envious of my sister. I dare to wear so little to go out. Unlike me, people are embarrassed to go out when they wear a little less."

Wang Yunyun: "..." Does this mean that she dresses blatantly?

I didn't expect this **** to look like a bully, but he is actually a hidden person? I wonder if His Majesty the King will like her when he sees her like this.

Wang Yunyun hid her anger in an instant.

"Sister Su Su is really, what is there to be envious of? My sister is also envious of you, and you have lived in His Majesty's bedroom. I just don't know when His Majesty will give your sister an identity." Yes, what about living in the bedroom of His Majesty the King? Not in a bad name.

Su Su covered her mouth with a shy expression.

"He will arrange this."

Wang Yunyun: ! !

This **** is actually invulnerable?

Wang Yunyun gritted her teeth, it seemed she couldn't handle her today.

Anyway, there will be more opportunities in the future, she has time to clean up this little bitch.

And His Majesty is coming back soon, if he sees it, it will be troublesome.