Chapter 399: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (End)

"This...it's hard to say."

"There should be some blood in it." Anyway, this baby must be a genuine little dragon.

Until the fifth month, Su Su didn't seem to have any changes except that it was a little rounder.

Oh, the only change is probably the love to sleep a little bit.

"Don't be so nervous, our little dragon people don't give birth so soon." At least twelve months.

Mother Su was twelve months old when she gave birth to her.

Yanyan has been nervous since she knew she was pregnant, how could she wait for twelve months.

In the seventh month, Feng Yanrui sent someone to find Su's mother in the forest.

After not seeing her daughter for a few months, she had a meat dumpling in her stomach. Mother Su's mood was not as complicated as usual.

And at the first sight of Su Su, she found the clue.

This silly child, after all, he has divided his life in half.

Their dragon race is 100% loyal to their partner, not to mention Su Su, even she can't watch Su Su's father disappear, and she is still living alone.

Mother Su smiled and glanced at Feng Yanrui, who had "I'm nervous" written all over her face.

"That... Yan Rui, you don't have to be so nervous. It's not a big deal for the Dragon Clan to have a baby, and there are still several months before the baby is born."

Susu told her that this silly child has been nervous since she found out that Susu was pregnant, for fear that she would be uncomfortable when bumped.

Father Su next to him nodded in agreement.

"Your mother is right, don't be so nervous." I think they almost didn't know the baby was going to be born when they were born.

With the guidance of Su's father and Su's mother, Feng Yanrui was finally less nervous.

The two stayed with Su Su for a few days before leaving again.

Feng Yanrui is really all-powerful, they can't help at all, so they won't be here to hinder their young couple.

It was not until Su Su was about to give birth that Su's father and Su's mother returned to the female goose.

The day when Su Su gave birth to the baby, the weather was very good, and there was a slight breeze from time to time.

Su Su was sitting on the balcony with the unborn little dragon in his stomach and nibbling on fruit.

As she gnawed and gnawed, she suddenly made an "uh" sound.

"What's wrong?" Feng Yanrui looked at it for the first time.

Su Su blinked at him.

"I think I'm about to give birth..."

Feng Yanrui immediately picked up Su Su and rushed back to the bedroom, then carefully put him down, and instructed his subordinates to call for Su Su and the doctor to come over.

When the doctor heard that, the queen is going to give birth? That's okay, you have to hurry over there.

Maybe she can be the first doctor to witness the birth of the dragon clan.

Halfway through the journey, another guard came to tell her that she didn't have to go.

The queen has given birth.

Doctor:"……"?

Just, quite suddenly.

At this moment, a certain Su, who has given birth to a baby, is lying on the bed teasing her newborn baby.