Chapter 309: Hey, do you believe there are demons in this world? (23-24)

"Yes." Luo Yaqi said respectfully.

"Let's hear it." He wanted to know what the woman wanted to make.

"I, I want you to turn these design drafts into real clothes." Luo Yaqi handed over the mobile phone in his hand.

Chu Tingyan couldn't help laughing.

"It's much harder than helping you become beautiful." To become beautiful is just to beautify her original basis, or to apply a layer of illusion, so that people who see this person feel that this face is beautiful.

But now this is an item that turns a thing drawn on a drawing into reality.

"Well... Then what should I pay for it..." Chu Tingyan tapped his chin with a slender finger.

"Ah, yes, why don't you just exchange your knowledge for it."

"If you want me to help you realize this wish, you have to give up all the knowledge you have learned and become a designer who doesn't understand design at all, how?"

"No problem." Luo Yaqi agreed immediately.

In her opinion, this is not an important thing at all, and she was worried that adults would want something important.

Seeing her secretly delighted look, Chu Tingyan sneered.

Stupid, do you really think he knows nothing about her?

It turned out that I learned a little bit of fur, but now I have lost all of it.

A fashion designer who doesn't know how to design clothes is still called a fashion designer?

Shouldn't she think that she can rely on her sister for the rest of her life?

Of course, Chu Tingyan wouldn't say much.

How she chooses is her business.

Devoured woman.

After all, she had already lost her mind.

"Okay, the deal is established." Chu Tingyan snapped his fingers, then waved his hand casually.

Next, Luo Yaqi saw a rather magical scene.

The drawings in the phone seemed to come alive, floating out little by little, suspended in mid-air, and gradually woven into gorgeous dresses, then colored, and then fluttering down to the table.

When she reacted and looked at the design draft on the phone, the design draft was blank.

Looking at the gorgeous clothes, Luo Yaqi was very excited.

"Thank you, my lord." With all this, let's see how that **** still fights with her!

"Ah, just remember to pay at the end." Chu Tingyan said this meaningfully.

"Yes, yes." Luo Yaqi nodded hastily.

It's just that there is a faction of disapproval in my heart.

If she never ends the deal, what can he do?

If you want to default on your debts, it just so happens that the last thing the devil is afraid of is someone who defaults on your debts.

After all... no human has ever made a wish without paying.

If she obediently handed over the remuneration, he might spare her life, but if she wanted to repay her debt...

Well, then maybe he can get more.

Chu Tingyan gave Luo Yaqi a meaningful look, but unfortunately she was in a hurry now, busy checking the clothes in her hand, and did not notice Chu Tingyan's sight.