Chapter 329: The real and fake daughters love each other (25-26)

Ask him to say that the Su family is still too kind. If this were to be replaced by another ruthless rich family, they would just find someone and throw these people out of the S city.

"How is that possible? We know them, Su Muxue, the eldest daughter of their family, and we are her adoptive parents." Li Honghua was very angry.

"What do they mean? We raised our daughter so much for them, and they don't even let us see it. What's the heart of it." Li Honghua sat down on the ground regardless.

Because of such a call, Su Yanzhou is in a bad mood now.

"Uncle, let them in." Xi Yanxiao said suddenly.

"It just so happened that I recently found something interesting and wanted to share it with them."

When Xi Yanxiao said this, Su Yanzhou still didn't understand, so he immediately let the security go.

The security guard is also being troubled by Li Honghua.

These three people are simply hooligans.

Li Wenqiang led Li Honghua and his son into the Su family arrogantly.

Li Wenqiang's eyes were dazzled as soon as he entered, thinking that all of these belonged to their family...

An uncontrollable glint of greed flashed in his eyes.

As soon as Li Honghua's son came in, he stared at Su Su, and after a few glances, Xi Yanxiao blocked the person.

"Mr. Su, I'm not unreasonable. Our family has worked so hard to raise your daughter so big for you. It's not too much compensation, right?"

"I don't want much. My son is interested in your daughter. Just marry your little daughter to my son."

Su Yanzhou was about to laugh at their shamelessness.

"If you think you are the emperor, you can marry whoever you want me to marry." Su Su was speechless.

"Please, the Qing Dynasty died early." Wake up.

"It's your blessing that my son sees you, what do you mean?" Li Honghua was suddenly dissatisfied.

"I'm sorry, I have a fiancé, so keep your son for yourself." Su Su took Xi Yanxiao's hand.

When Li Wenqiang saw that he was unreasonable, he immediately moved out of his raising Su Muxue.

"You have worked so hard to raise Su Muxue?" Xi Yanxiao showed a faint smile.

"I don't think so."

"You, what do you mean?" Li Wenqiang suddenly felt a little guilty.

Although they didn't care much about that dead girl Su Muxue, but they had raised her so much, he wanted to see what else this kid could say.

Thinking of this, he suddenly felt a lot more at ease.

After all, the fact that their family raised Su Muxue couldn't change it.

"When Su Muxue disappeared, the Su family immediately sent a notice of missing people, and you all knew that Su Muxue was the child of the Su family, so instead of sending them back, they continued to hide at home."

"You are talking nonsense, we didn't even know she was the child of the Su family." Li Honghua retorted subconsciously.

"Okay, even if you don't know that she is the child of the Su family, then you should know which rich child she is. After all, the clothes that Su Muxue wore when she got lost were not cheap."

This time, Li Honghua faltered and was speechless.

"When you picked them up, you were already pregnant, and since Su Muxue came to Li's house, you have been enslaved by you to do all kinds of housework, beating or scolding every day. All the scholarships you got after college were spent on your son."

"All of what I said can be confirmed by your neighbor's mouth, so I'm curious, since you are pregnant, why are you hiding someone and not returning it? Isn't it just to find a nanny for yourself, raise a family and get married? Are you ready to continue raising your son?"

Li Wenqiang and Li Honghua were speechless for a while.

That's exactly what they had in mind.

Especially Li Honghua.

She picked this girl back to see how beautiful she was wearing. It happened that she was pregnant, and someone could share the housework. When she was older, let her go out to earn money to support their family.

After getting married, she can help her son.

If she was lucky enough to find her biological parents, it would be even better. Why did they raise this dead girl so big, they must give themselves a lot of money, and then pave the way for their son, then their family will No worries about food and clothing.

Seeing that everyone's topic was getting more and more open, Li Honghua's son couldn't help but feel a little anxious.

He came here today to marry a wife, not to listen to them to turn over old accounts.

But he felt that it was only natural for his sister to serve him. He was the only male in the family, and he would pass on the incense in the future. His family was just an orphan who no one wanted. I starved to death a long time ago. Why should I give them more money when I grow up?

"Mom, are you finished?"

As soon as he opened his mouth, Xi Yanxiao turned his eyes to him.

An unknown person who covets his fiancee.

Since Su Su just changed his name to call his fiancé, someone has changed the name very naturally.

Seeing Xi Yanxiao staring at him, he straightened his waist subconsciously.

"Look at what?"

Li Honghua's son, Li Zhao, is already twenty years old. He doesn't study well, and he doesn't go out to work.

At first glance, I knew that they were used by Li Wenqiang and Li Honghua. After all, their family was waiting for Su Muxue to raise them.

Xi Yanxiao lightly looked away.

"It's really nothing to see, such a big person still idles around waiting for his parents to raise him every day." It's just trash.

Li Zhao was a little embarrassed by what he said.

"none of your business?"

Xi Yanxiao: "The mouth is on me, you don't care what I say, what's your business?" He directly took Li Zhao's own words to attack him.

Li Zhao directly punched him.

Xi Yanxiao reached out and grabbed him, and threw it back.

"You, why do you still beat people, I don't care, you must lose money!" Li Honghua screamed and went to help Li Zhao up.

"He hurts people maliciously first. I'm in self-defense, and if I want to sue, it's also me who sue you, maliciously hurting people, trespassing on houses, abusing children, and you keep Su Muxue from letting her go home, this is abduction and trafficking. It's a child, so many crimes, enough to eat for a long time in prison." Xi Yanxiao continued to add after finishing speaking.

"And after you're in prison, I'll send someone to take care of you. One, three, five beaten alone, two, four, and six face to face. Mixed doubles on Saturday and Sunday. Every day you're being searched by the police like this. Your fellow inmates won't let you down. You have a good life, you are so busy every day, time will soon pass, and when you are finally released from prison, you will be derailed from this society, you will not be able to find a job by then, and you will be old. My life is over, and I have to suffer a lot of injuries because of frequent beatings." Xi Yanxiao calmly concluded after speaking.

"Perfect."

Xi Yanxiao: It's clearly arranged for you.