Chapter 418: This Ghost King Is Not To Be Provoked (1-2)

"Come, come, come to me..."

"Yes, that's it, come on..."

"I waited for you a long time."

When Su Su woke up, she heard someone seem to be calling her.

The voice, neither male nor female, reached her ears from all directions, and then her body started to get out of control.

She kept walking in the same direction, took a few steps, then stopped, raised her hand and started bleeding herself.

Susu: ? ?

No, why donate blood?

Suddenly, there was a dazzling red light in front of her, and there seemed to be many panicked voices around her. Su Su's consciousness gradually blurred, and then she fell down.

A Crisp: What is it? Why did Ben Chou fall again just after it came?

Before she lost consciousness, she seemed to see a slender figure standing in front of her.

Tutu directly imported the data into her little brain.

This is a magical world, there are people, and of course there are ghosts.

But ordinary people can't see it, and they can't affect the lives of ordinary people, so the two sides have always coexisted peacefully.

But there are good ghosts and there are also bad ones. In order not to reincarnate, some ghosts will go down the wrong path, sucking other people's essence, or using human internal organs to cultivate.

In ancient times, there were many celestial masters who specialized in collecting ghosts, but with the progress of the times, the celestial masters gradually declined. Their Su family was one of the big families of the ancient celestial masters.

According to the old man in the family, there was a very powerful Celestial Master in their family before, and it was because of this Celestial Master that he made a big mistake.

At that time, there was a large family, and they asked the celestial master to go to their house to hunt ghosts. The master was very talented that day, but when he was doing it, he accidentally caught another ghost.

That ghost is very powerful, if it wasn't for the injury at that time, even the Celestial Master would definitely not be able to catch him.

Tianshi thought that this ghost couldn't be harmed the Quartet, so he took the ghost too, but he couldn't kill the ghost, so he could only suppress him in the Su family and use the blood of their Tianshi family. suppressed here.

Just a few days later, the celestial master had a dream. The ghost who was accidentally recruited and suppressed by him told him that he was the ghost king of the ghost world. If he didn't release himself, then their Su family celestial master would be a ghost. The blood will gradually wither until it disappears.

At first, Tianshi didn't take his words to heart, until their Su family's bloodline of Tianshi really began to wither, and even there was no Tianshi for several generations, he panicked, but it was too late to regret, he only If you can tell your children and grandchildren, you must guard this place and not let the ghost come out.

Otherwise he will definitely get revenge on them.

Therefore, every generation of the Su family has lived in this house and never left the land.

No matter how the house is demolished and rebuilt, the stone tablet in front of the door has never been moved.

Under the seal, it was the ghost who was mistakenly provoked by the master that day.