Chapter 386: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (5-6)

Feng Yanrui: It seems reasonable.

He handed the grilled fish in his hand to Su Su, watching her fill up her cheeks with a gulp.

But... this is better, then he doesn't have to worry about not being able to take this little guy out.

She can become human, at least not so conspicuous.

Although, although she is not low-key at all.

Feng Yanrui glanced at the white and tender little girl.

Well, after a while, I will start to abduct people.

Su Su didn't know the twists and turns in Feng Yanrui's heart and concentrated on eating her grilled fish.

It's just that Su Su, who turned into a human shape, has also shrunk a lot, and will soon be full.

Of course, this quickly refers to the fact that she ate a fish and a roasted rabbit by herself.

After eating and drinking, the two returned to the cave.

Feng Yanrui approached Su Su without a trace.

"We've all lived together for so long, and you haven't told me your name yet."

"Then didn't you say your name?" Su Su glanced at him lazily.

"...Feng Yanrui."

"Susu."

"Susu, do you want to go to the human world with me?" Feng Yanrui coaxed her softly.

"No." A Su refused without even thinking about it.

"Don't think I don't know, there are too many people who want to kill us, and there are those wizards who keep trying to control us for their own use." It's not a good thing.

Even Su Su started to seal Yan Rui full of malice.

Aware of Su Su's unkind eyes, Feng Yanrui immediately changed his tune.

"I will protect you, and I can take you to eat a lot of delicious food." How about it?

Protecting Su Su didn't matter.

Now Gou Yanyan has to protect himself.

eat something...

She would be a little tired of being locked up in this forest every day to eat barbecue, and she would get tired of eating it for a few days. She couldn't keep eating like this.

Seeing that she was beginning to waver, Feng Yanrui continued to persuade.

"If you're afraid of being discovered by others, then it's not good to look like a human being." He didn't believe that someone would discover Susu's identity in that way.

Originally, I was worried that I couldn't take Susu away, but now that I'm done, someone will send pillows when I fall asleep.

She will deform.

"Go out for a few days, and if you really don't like it, I'll send you back, how about that?"

Su Su... Su Su was a little moved.

"Well, that's great." Anyway, you can come back when the time comes.

A Chou didn't see Feng Yanrui's weird smile.

Of course, the premise is that he is willing to bring her back after he goes out.

"That's it, my people will pick me up tomorrow, and we'll set off together."

"Oh." Su Su closed her eyes and started to sleep.

Feng Yanrui also closed his eyes beside her in a good mood.