Chapter 426: This ghost king is not easy to mess with (17-18)

In the end, although they didn't want to agree, the three of them nodded and acquiesced.

Yu Suiyan is right, he can protect Susu, which is something ordinary people can't do.

Otherwise, the peace talismans they went to ask for would not all be useless.

"You, you have to be nice to us..." Mother Su couldn't help but wipe away her tears.

She is such a daughter as Su Su...

"Mom, in fact, where we live now is quite close to home." You don't have to be so... sad.

Mother Su: Her eyes closed immediately.

After having a meal with Su's father and Su's mother, several of them went back to their respective houses.

It can only be seen that Yu Suiyan is in a good mood now.

"Now we can be considered as approved by the parents." I can do whatever I want.

Before Su Su could speak, he continued to speak.

"I don't know when I can get married."

Su Su: I don't think you're quick to learn anything, but it's pretty quick to learn these messy things.

Marriage is out.

The doorbell rang, and Su Su stood up instantly.

"I'll open the door."

Outside the door, it is no surprise that Yu Xin and Yu Heng are.

"Why are you here?" She didn't cook yet.

Yuxin: So in your heart, I only eat rice?

"Hey, my lord, how did you meet your parents today?" Yuxin thief rushed to Yu Suiyan's side.

Perhaps seeing the parents in a good mood, Yu Suiyan answered him in a softer tone.

"very smooth."

Yuxin: There is a play!

The adults seemed to be in a good mood.

"That lord...I have something to tell you..." Yu Xin hesitated to speak.

Yu Suiyan: "If you want to say it, say it." Don't look like you were choked after eating shit.

"Sir, you also know that you haven't gone back for so long. Those restless people in the ghost world ask me every day when you will go back..." Yu Xin said more and more softly.

It would be too unkind to ask him to ask such a thing after the adults have just met the parents...

As soon as Yu Xin finished speaking, he shrank behind Yu Heng.

Hmm... It seems that too, after waking up, he really didn't think about going back to the ghost world.

The main reason is that all the eyes are full of Susu, and he forgot about it.

Just before he hesitated whether to go, Su Su's voice sounded happily.

"It's okay, Yanyan can go if he's busy."

"Susu is really a good person..." Yu Xin looked at a Susu with emotion.

"Did you tell me?" Yu Suiyan glanced at him.

Yuheng wisely dragged Yuxin away.

If he doesn't leave, he doesn't know what kind of nonsense this big mouth will say.

Yu Suiyan looked at Su Su.

"Then I'll go back for three days." After three days, he came back.

"Hmm." Su Su nodded.