Chapter 360: The Demon King's Little Demon (23-24)

However, as long as Mo Jingwen said it in secret, Su Hou would say that this is the person sent by Ye Ziyan, so it's not good to be cold.

Oh, she saw that it was the master who wanted to go to those women's rooms.

To say that if she secretly rectified those little sluts, the methods of each of them are quite powerful, but she did not rectify one.

Mo Jingwen was sick with anger for several days.

Su Yu was also not feeling well.

Her father went to those women every day, she was afraid that any of those little **** were pregnant, and she and her mother had been neglected by her father for a long time recently.

Su Yu was so angry that she finally couldn't help but find Su Su one day after half a month.

A Chou glanced at Su Yu, who was obviously angry.

"If you're okay, don't come here. The palace isn't your home. It's not a place where you can just walk away." If Bensu is in a bad mood one day, you won't be able to enter.

"You give me to remove those little **** from the family immediately!"

Su Su blinked her eyes innocently.

"But that's not what I called to go." It was Gou Yanyan who had arranged for them, not Bensu who asked them to go.

"Why not you? Can't you still be Lord Demon King if it's not you?"

Su Su nodded: "Yes."

Su Yu couldn't believe it at all.

"How is that possible, you have to find a suitable reason for lying." How could the Lord Demon King do such a thing?

Tutu: It can only be said that your filter is too thick for him.

I don't know what to think, Su Yu rolled her eyes and looked at Su Su weakly: "Sister, why don't you let me go to the palace to accompany you, I know that it was all my fault before, I was jealous of you, So it's always aimed at you, but I won't in the future, I swear, if I enter the palace, I'll be safe, and I won't rob you of Lord Demon King."

Letting the little **** take people away is only one of the things. The main purpose of her coming today is to become the concubine of the Demon King.

Su Su: "..." Why didn't she give up...

"Don't say it's called sister, it's useless if you call me father." She would never let Gou Yanyan concubine.

"Su Su! What do you mean? I'm begging you!" Su Yu glared at Su Su in exasperation.

"The Lord Monster King will sooner or later accept the concubine, you can't stop it."

Su Su slowly touched a piece of dessert and stuffed it into his mouth.

"Then don't want you either."

"What's wrong with me?" She was obviously much stronger than Su Su.

Su Su: "Ugly." Isn't this reason obvious enough?

Su Yu widened her eyes in disbelief.

"Ugly? You actually call me ugly?" Where is she ugly? Isn't this little **** jealous of her?

Su Su yawned: "You told me today that it's useless to tell me too much. Anyway, I won't let Yanyan take you as a concubine, not just you, but no one else."

"Wait for me!" She would never let this **** go!

Su Yu left with resentment.

But she didn't go back directly, because she saw Ye Ziyan as soon as she came out.