Chapter 307: Hey, do you believe there are demons in this world? (19-20)

Then someone seemed to let go of his hands and feet completely, asking Su Su this or that from time to time, and then nodding his head as if he was not professional.

Su Su: "..." With his appearance, who would have thought that this person had never cooked.

After Su Su had cooked the dishes, Chu Tingyan had already filled the rice, took the chopsticks, and even helped her carry the dishes away.

After finishing the meal, I took the initiative to pack up everything, and even cut the fruit for a certain crisp.

Su Su: So virtuous.

"Do you want to eat?" Su Su forked a piece of watermelon and handed it to him.

Of course, Chu Tingyan ate it very rudely.

"It's very sweet." Someone seriously commented.

"But not crunchy."

"Eat yours." Su Su blocked his mouth.

Why are there so many words, sao is dead.

The two sat on Su Su's small sofa watching TV and eating fruits.

In fact, in Chu Tingyan's eyes, the programs on TV were not good-looking at all, and they were not as pleasing to the eye as his little girl.

But he likes the current atmosphere very much, and likes to stay with Susu.

Therefore, if the TV is not good, he will watch Susu.

Chu Tingyan: It doesn't matter.

After watching TV, the two of them took turns to take a shower, and then lay on the bed together.

"Yanyan, good night." Su Su whispered, grabbing his pajamas.

"Susu good night, go to sleep." Chu Tingyan patted her little head.

In the next few days, the two of them lived warmly and plainly every day, especially Chu Tingyan, who was in a good mood every day, and his mind was full of Susu.

This directly led to... Luo Yaqi was forgotten by him.

And it was forgotten.

Now Chu Tingyan is thinking about how to abduct Su Su back to his home.

Although Susu is also very beautiful here, but it is too small, it is better to live with him.

Someone thought so, and directly put it into action.

"Susu?" Chu Tingyan poked at the little girl who was watching TV on the sofa.

"Why?" Su Su stretched out his claws in front of him and grabbed a packet of biscuits.

"Would you like to live somewhere else?"

"Do you live at your house?" Seeing you like this, I could guess what you were thinking of.

Chu Tingyan nodded and looked at her expectantly.

"Okay, why do you suddenly want to move to your house?"

"Not my home." Chu Tingyan corrected her seriously.

"It's our home."

"And you'll have to live in it sooner or later." It doesn't matter if it's sooner or later.

Su Su nibbled a small cookie.

"Since you yourself said that it doesn't matter if you are late or early, what's wrong with being late?" Can't you?

Chu Tingyan: "..." It seems reasonable...

No, no, no, why was Su Su brainwashed in turn?

"Really don't want to move?" Chu Tingyan continued to abduct people.