Chapter 362: The Demon King's Little Demon (27-28)

It seems that he feels that there are many people here, and Su Hou has the confidence and speaks extraordinarily arrogant.

"Ye Yeyan, I didn't expect you to have today, hahaha, today is your day of death!"

Su Su gave him a slow look.

"The sun will rise tomorrow, it's not certain whether you can see it or not." Who wouldn't say it harshly.

"Nirvana, if you come here now, I can still read our father-daughter game and spare your life, otherwise don't blame me for being rude."

A Suerkang hand refused.

"Ugly refused." Don't be polite, I thank you.

Even though Su Hou was so proud, she was choked for a moment.

The gap between the two sides is really too big, the other side seems to be at least tens of thousands of people, and on their side there are only two people, she and Gou Yanyan, plus hundreds of guards.

Of course, the guards weren't vegetarian either, and Ye Ziyan's guards were all one-hundred.

As long as the strength is strong enough, a big demon is enough to withstand thousands of troops.

Ten flaming red fox tails danced slowly behind Ye Ziyan.

The big demons below looked shocked.

Ten tails! He has actually entered ten thousand years of cultivation!

Ye Ziyan is only a few thousand years old, how could he not enter ten thousand years of cultivation so quickly?

Su Su, who was next to him, didn't let up too much, with eight slender tails appearing behind him.

Su Hou's pupils shrank for a while.

If they don't understand now, they have lived so long in vain.

The big monsters at the scene, including Su Hou, stared at the two of them, and their eyes suddenly heated up.

These two are both demons who can be transformed by nature. There has not been one such demon for thousands of years. One has two at once, and their cultivation is still so high. If they get their demon pill...

The eyes of the big monsters staring at the two suddenly became extremely greedy.

The guard standing next to Ye Ziyan looked at the two with complicated expressions.

Isn't their lord the demon king tired and crooked with the demon queen every day? Why is he still cultivating so fast... He doesn't even know the Demon King Ten Tails.

and……

Why is the Demon Empress who looks so soft and easy to bully actually be eight tails! What did he miss?

Did they sneak off at night to **** other people's spirits? ?

The guard said that he was in a very complicated mood.

Ye Ziyan glanced at him lightly.

"What's your opinion?" What are you looking at, have you never seen such a beautiful Su Maomao?

The guard bowed his head instantly.

"No, I don't dare." I didn't dare to mention any opinions. (humble)

"Since the two of you refuse to surrender, don't blame us for being rude." Su Hou looked at the two arrogantly.

Ye Yeyan and Su Su looked at each other, and the two of them moved at the same time, and the guards behind them rushed towards the little demons in unison.