Chapter 402: The Diary of the Fallen Princess High Rank (3-4)

Cold to death, this crispy...

Su Su rubbed her shoulders as she walked.

So, one went in and the other went out, and the two gangs collided so unexpectedly.

The young emperor in battle armor was caught off guard when he saw a little girl in thin clothes, and there was a trace of abnormal blush on the little girl's face.

Su Su only saw that Yanyan's tall body was wearing a suit of battle armor, and walked in full of suffocation.

It's a pity that she's already burned in a daze, and even her mind is half a beat.

"Which one is it?" A soft, small voice sounded, with a thick nasal sound.

"Qin Moyan, the country of Qin, the country of Yan is gone. You have two choices now, surrender or die." Qin Moyan looked at the petite little girl expressionlessly.

"For example, if I don't listen to you, are you going to kill me?" The little girl blinked at him pitifully.

"No, as long as you come with me." Qin Moyan was not careful, and the words in his heart came out bald.

Qin Moyan: "..." Actually, he wants this little girl to come back to Qin with him to be the queen.

Qin Moyan was also a little surprised to see this unpopular princess from the enemy country at a glance.

But in an instant, he accepted it with peace of mind.

After all, who doesn't like a little girl so cute.

And a person who thought he was going to grow old alone finally met his sweetheart, and now let him let go, how could it be possible.

Su Su's not so bright little brain thought slowly.

go with you...

The little girl looked at him with her red face, her voice soft.

"Do you like me?"

The subordinate next to him was about to speak when he heard a low "um" from his own emperor.

Subordinate: ? ?

Su Su tilted her little head and thought for a while.

"You, do you like me because you like my poverty?" After all, Bensu has nothing but poverty.

Qin Moyan: I want to laugh a little.

"Qin Moyan's favorability rating +10, and the current favorability rating is 10."

"Follow me back to Qin, and I will give you endless money." People also give you.

Su Su smiled stupidly.

"Okay acridine~" Gou Yanyan's advantage is neither white nor white.

Qin Moyan took a step forward, took the little girl in his arms, and reached out to touch her forehead.

"Have a fever?" The little girl was hot all over.

Su Su's small face rubbed in his arms.

"I'm so sad..."

Qin Moyan took Su Su and strode closer to her bedroom and put the person back on the bed.

"Call the imperial physician over, and then find a bed and quilt."

"Yes." The sluggish subordinate turned and left instantly.

"Be patient, the imperial doctor will be here soon."

Soon, the subordinates came back with the imperial doctor and the quilt.

Qin Moyan immediately put the quilt over Su Su, and then asked the imperial doctor to diagnose and treat her.