Chapter 359: The Demon King's Little Demon (21-22)

"Maybe someone is too embarrassed to speak." Su Yu said yin and yang strangely.

Su Su ignored her directly.

"What's the matter with me?"

"It's like this, the master went back to discuss it with me yesterday and decided to send Yu'er in to be your companion. You two sisters should have a companion if you have anything." Mo Jingwen said that I am for your good. Look at Susu.

Su Su understood instantly.

No wonder Su Yu was so quiet today, that was what she was thinking of.

"Chusu, don't think too much, we let Yu'er enter the palace also to accompany you and let you two sisters get along well."

Su Su's face was expressionless.

"Really? Are you sure you're not trying to beat me down to compete with me?" I don't know what you two think?

Mo Jingwen's expression changed, and she instantly returned to her original gentle and kind look.

"How could it be, Susu, you think too much." Even if they think so, this meeting cannot be admitted.

Seeing Su Su's delay in speaking, Su Yu was a little anxious.

"Hey, hurry up and agree."

"Yu'er, how can you talk to my sister like this?" Mo Jingwen gave her a reproachful look.

"No, I don't have such a big sister." Su Su looked away in disgust.

"Susu, look..." Mo Jingwen looked at her in embarrassment.

"I promise you, Yu'er will never interfere with you and the Demon King, and, and this is what your father means..."

So this is to use Su Hou to oppress her? It's a pity that Su Hou is not even a fart here.

Before Su Su opened her mouth, another slender figure sat down beside her and said with a smile, "What are you talking about?" It made our cats angry.

Su Su glared at him.

Let's talk about finding a concubine for you. This face, attracting bees and butterflies, is indeed a nine-tailed fox.

Ye Ziyan was a little innocent.

Why is the good Su Maomao staring at him?

"I'm going to tell you about Na Fei." Su Supi looked at him with a smile.

"What do you think."

Ye Ziyan: !

No wonder the cat is so angry, it turned out to be this.

Cough, I knew I shouldn't have come out so soon, and now the war has shifted to this king.

"This king feels that there is no need for this." Ye Ziyan said solemnly.

If he really agreed, Mao Mao would probably kill him, although he didn't want to agree at first.

But at this time, it is his attitude that depends on him. If he hesitates, don't even think about going to Su Maomao's bed tonight.

Su Yu gritted her teeth.

"Lord Demon King, I think this matter should be decided by Lord Demon King."

"You are the demon king, you can't be the only one with your elder sister." Su Yu looked at him tenderly.

Isn't she better than that little **** Su Su? The Demon King will definitely like her.

Su Su: She is so ordinary and so confident...

"It's enough for this king to have a cat and a cat." Others are not even a fart in his eyes.