Chapter 335: The Diary of the Elf Queen's Development (7-8)

After waking up, Su Su was the only one left in the room.

A Su rubbed his eyes with his little meaty hands, then turned over with difficulty and got out of bed to put on his little shoes.

"Bensu is really good!" After boasting, she set off to look for Mo Yansheng with her short legs.

All the other dark elves encountered along the way greeted Su Su.

"Susu looking for the king?"

"Yes!"

"Would you like me to go with you, is it tiring to walk like this?" Susu is only so big.

"No need, I'll send a few to find Yanyan."

"Crispy is amazing."

A Su shyly covered her little face.

"Don't praise me like that, I'll be shy~"

Amid the kind laughter of the dark elves, Su Su finally arrived at the door of Mo Yansheng's study.

I'm so exhausted...

The guards at the door saw Su Su when he was far away.

"Is Susu looking for the king?" One of the guards squatted down and looked at the little guy in front of him.

"Yes, can Susu go in?"

"Of course." The guard opened the door for her.

"Thank you, brother guard~" Su Su happily went in to find Mo Yansheng.

Relying on his smallness, a certain Su wanted to sneak over quietly and scare Mo Yansheng.

As a result, the person was picked up before he even came to him.

Su Su fluttered her short legs.

"Let go of me!"

"I thought it was someone who sneaked in, it turned out to be Susu." Mo Yansheng didn't put the person down, and hugged him directly.

"How did Yanyan find me?" Ben Su was so careful.

"You spoke so loudly at the door just now, and there were so many movements when the door opened, how deaf or blind did I have to be to hear and see?"

A Chou is stupid: "...It seems like a roar..."

"Wake up so early today, are you hungry?" Mo Yansheng reached out and touched her stomach.

Stomach flattened.

"Hungry, people came over by themselves." Isn't it great?

Seeing the little girl's expression of "please praise me quickly", Mo Yansheng suppressed a smile and nodded.

"Well, Susu is really amazing." Mo Yansheng touched a milk fruit and came out to feed her.

Su Su looked up at Mo Yansheng while holding the milk fruit and sucking.

"What's wrong?" Seeing that she kept staring at him, Mo Yansheng couldn't help but ask softly.

"Yanyan is so busy."

"Um."

The next second, Su Su stretched out his small hand and patted his big hand.

"Yanyan is not afraid. When Susu grows up, he will pick up garbage to support you."

Mo Yansheng: "...that's not necessary."

"Don't worry, I'll raise Susu." How could Susu be able to raise him? As for picking up trash...don't even think about it.