Chapter 392: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (18-19)

"Susu is a little diligent today." She didn't sleep late.

"I'm a married little dragon man, so I can't be as lazy as before. A Su said seriously.

Feng Yanrui looked at her incredulously.

"Little Dragon Man?" It turns out that the little girl has always called herself that?

"Then, then I am both a dragon and a human..." Isn't it a little dragon...

"Well, that's right." The cute little dragon man.

"Let's go, you're in my way." Su Su pushed him out of the door angrily.

The gatekeeper's subordinates: ? ?

One of the guards looked at Feng Yanrui cautiously.

"You... were kicked out?" The queen was kicked out on the first day of the wedding. Their majesty is so miserable.

Feng Yanrui glanced at his subordinates expressionlessly.

"You were just kicked out." His family Susu would not...

Cough, well, he was indeed pushed out by Susu just now.

Just as he was thinking about it, the door opened, and a certain Su pulled him back, and then closed the door.

Feng Yanrui: I knew Susu would not drive him out.

A Su has changed into a beautiful little skirt and is looking at him with his hips on his hips.

"Change clothes quickly." Really, lazily.

Feng Yanrui: Didn't you push me out?

However, Feng Yanrui did not refute, he obediently changed his clothes, and then took Su Su to breakfast.

"Your Majesty, the wizard will bring his people here next month to celebrate His Majesty's wedding."

Feng Yanrui held the fork in his hand for a while, and then responded casually.

"Oh, I see."

The subordinates left wisely, leaving Su Su and Feng Yanrui in the restaurant.

This special group of wizards is respected in any country. Even if some wizards are not liked by their behavior, no one will easily offend them.

Because they will use magic, it is not easy to deal with.

And all wizards belong to one place, managed by one of the most powerful wizards, they are haunted, and no one knows where they are hiding.

"Susu, will it be discovered?"

"No, no, as long as they don't use tools to test my identity." Su Su was very calm.

"And the general tools can't be tested, it has to be the most powerful one." But who would go out with a neuropathy who would carry a magic tool to test the identity of the little dragon.

What Su Su didn't expect was... such a neurosis... really exists.

And a bunch of them.

Sure enough, neurotics like to form gangs.

"It's okay to be exposed, I will protect you." Don't be afraid.

Su Su patted his shoulder.

Feng Yanrui touched her little head.

"I will also protect Susu. No one can hurt Susu.

"Don't be afraid, if it really doesn't work, I'll roar and call other little dragon people to protect you." They are a big family, and they are not easy to bully.