Chapter 320: The real and fake daughters love each other (7-8)

"How is it?" Su Yanzhou asked impatiently.

Xu Qiuya was a little dumbfounded.

"The two sisters squeezed together last night and only wake up now."

"It's good that they have such a good relationship." At first, he was worried that the two daughters would not get along.

"You might as well worry about their relationship now." Xu Qiuya sighed helplessly.

"These two children are so good, how can you make me willing to marry someone in the future..."

"When the children are older, they will always have their own ideas. If they don't want to get married, it's not impossible for us to raise them for a lifetime."

Xu Qiuya nodded in agreement.

"It is."

"Okay, okay, the guests should be coming soon, let's go down."

Replace a cake. After the clothes, he was about to rush down, but Su Muxue held him down all of a sudden.

"Where are you going? I said can you go?" He ran out in such a hurry.

Su Su looked at her shyly.

"Is it so reluctant to let others go?" Hate~

Su Muxue: "..." What's the matter...

"You sit down for me and put on your makeup before you can leave."

"Oh..." Su Su sat down on the chair honestly.

Su Su's skin is white and tender, and she looks very delicate without makeup, so she doesn't need to wear heavy makeup, just make a little sense.

After putting on Su Su's makeup, Su Muxue casually put some foundation on herself, and then prepared to go downstairs.

A Su took Su Muxue's arm with great interest.

"Set off!"

Su Muxue glanced at her, but didn't say a word, and led her out and downstairs.

Downstairs, Su Yanzhou and Xu Qiuya were busy greeting guests.

Su Su and Su Muxue went downstairs and attracted everyone's attention.

Su Su didn't care, she looked at Su Muxue seriously.

"Sister, you look so good today." Bensu liked it very much.

"Well, Susu looks good every day."

"Hey..." The two of them had already stood downstairs as they spoke.

And those who originally wanted to watch the fun were secretly amazed.

How could these two sisters have such a good relationship? And it doesn't look fake.

Actions can pretend to be intimate, but expressions can't.

"Mrs. Su, your eldest daughter has such a good relationship with your younger daughter." Someone looked at Xu Qiuya enviously.

Xu Qiuya was extremely proud.

"That's right, before Mu Xue came back, Su Su was busy preparing her for various things. After Mu Xue came back, the two of them got to know each other the fastest. Su Su treated her sister faster than my mother. Alright." She was telling the truth.

Susu really likes this sister.

"I don't know when the two troublemakers in my family became so sensible." Someone sighed.

A young man who was talking to Su Yanzhou glanced casually at Su Su who was not far away, and then opened his mouth.

"President Su's daughter is very beautiful." He liked it.