Chapter 327: The real and fake daughters love each other (21-22)

Really, silly and cute.

"Xi Yanxiao's favorability rating is +8, and his favorability rating is currently 47."

A Su was talking vigorously when he suddenly choked.

What, why did you suddenly increase your favorability?

"I'm going to look for you now."

"Ah? Now?" Su Su asked him in surprise.

"Aren't you busy?" Why did Duan Duan suddenly come to her?

"I just wanted to see you all of a sudden."

Su Su shrugged.

"That's great."

Xi Yanxiao drove to Su's house, picked up Su Su, and drove the person to his company without saying a word.

"Why did you bring me to your company?" a black question mark with a crisp face.

Xi Yanxiao moved the person into the office and closed the door.

As soon as Su Su looked up, a large black shadow came over.

A certain pastry who was kissed for no apparent reason: ? ?

It was... quite sudden.

Xi Yanxiao raised her head slightly and looked at the little girl with a red face in her arms.

"Susu, stay with me, eh?"

"Huh? Mmmm..." Su Su didn't hear what he said at all.

"Ah? What did you just say?"

Someone bowed his head gracefully and kissed her again.

"You agreed, I heard it."

"Okay, okay, I did agree..." Yanyan would definitely not let Ben Su go back.

"But why did you suddenly confess to me when you were fine?" And it's still the kind of confession after talking.

Xi Yanxiao pulled her to sit down.

"It's nothing, I just suddenly feel that Susu is so good, if I don't start first, what if I let others take it away?"

Su Su patted his shoulder to comfort him: "Don't worry, I only like you, how could there be anyone else."

"So Susu likes me so much?" The smile on Xi Yanxiao's mouth became more and more obvious.

"Of course I like it, but if I don't like it, how could I agree to your confession." Ben Su is not stupid.

But it's not that Bensu will agree to anyone who comes to confess. (Proud)

"Then my dear girlfriend, how about having dinner with me tonight and taking you back?"

A certain crisp has a serious face.

"Okay, okay."

"Who made you Yanyan?" His own Yanyan petted him.

In the evening, after the two had dinner, Xi Yanxiao sent Su Su home.

"Good night, be careful on the road~"

"Come here." Xi Yanxiao hooked her fingers at her.

"Ang?" As soon as Su Su approached him, he was kissed on the small face.

"Good night kiss." Xi Yanxiao explained solemnly.

"This is the benefit I deserve."

Su Su blushed and ran.

When she slept at night, Su Muxue looked suspiciously at a certain cake next to her.

"What are you giggling about?"