Chapter 316: Chu Tingyan Extra

As a demon that has lived for a long time, I have been wandering aimlessly in the world.

After a long time, I began to hate this kind of life a little bit.

Of course, I'm not going to end my life easily.

Joke, he is alive and well, why don't he want to go to death?

No, isn't the interesting thing coming?

One day, when he was doing nothing to find a human to play with, he accidentally saw a little girl.

He had never seen a human like that.

She doesn't have a trace of dark side, and the whole person is as lively and lovely as her appearance.

It's really interesting that he often mumbles about getting worse in his mouth.

He began to observe her every day.

Ah, it must be interesting if such a soul is dyed black...

So one day after half a month, he came to this little girl's house, as before, tempting her to make a wish for him.

As long as a wish is made to the demon, the demon can charge this person any reward.

This is the price of making a wish on the devil.

Hmm... an unfair deal.

It's just that this little girl is so funny, he seems a little reluctant to hurt her.

Just reluctantly let her make a wish, he can make an exception and not charge her any payment.

Then, I got a "roll" word.

She told me to leave her house.

I'm a noble devil, don't be afraid of me, and let me go?

I looked up at her again, and the little girl actually lay down and was about to go to sleep.

It is true that he does not look down on him at all, and is not afraid of him.

I don't know why, but the thought in my heart that I wanted her to be bad stopped at this moment.

He didn't want her to become like him, not even thinking about it.

So, he made an excuse and stayed at the little girl's house in an upright manner (in fact, he didn't).

He knew that she was the most famous costume designer under him, and he also knew her name: Su Su.

Then, our relationship is getting better and better, and it's natural to be together.

She is really not afraid of me and always talks back to me.

But cute.

Later, we got married.

I never thought that one day I would marry a human.

Hmm, but I like it.

But once my relationship with humans is confirmed, my lifespan will be shortened accordingly.

But what does it matter?

I have lived long enough, and instead of being alone, I might as well live with Susu and grow old together.

Of course, only the lifespan was shortened, and the strength was not affected.

The time with Susu is the happiest time I have lived for so long. We had a wedding, we had our own home, we went to work and get off work together, cooked together, watched TV together, shared happy things together, and sadness together. I will comfort her, and then we look forward to each day together.

The only pity is that we cannot have children because we are of different races.

Because no one can guarantee what a child born between a demon and a human will look like.

Is it healthy or...

He didn't dare to gamble, and he didn't want to gamble, it was very unfair to the child.

But... Who cares if there are any children, I have Susu, and I don't want to make up the number again.

Intuition tells me that if there is another one who steals my wife from me, I will definitely not be able to steal him.

Susu is my demon, and no one is allowed to share it with him.

The possessions of demons can only be possessed by the demons themselves.

——Chu Tingyan finished the show.