Chapter 393: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (20-21)

Su Su said seriously: "I don't think you can."

The leader: "Give it to me!" The voice sounded a little embarrassed.

A Crisp: Tsk, I'm really excited.

Su Su casually waved an energy barrier.

"Everyone goes in." Lest those crazy people take ordinary people as hostages.

Those nobles who are very sensible entered the circle one by one.

Anyway, if you don't go in, it will only do you a disservice. It is better to be obedient and let the queen concentrate on dealing with those bad people.

After thinking about it, everyone began to feel that something was wrong.

Um? Why are wizards so bad? Shouldn't the bad guys be dragons?

Forget it, who made them look like bad guys.

Su Su glanced at the guards.

"Why don't you move?"

"We want to protect Your Majesty and the Queen." The guards shouted in unison, their momentum blowing towards them.

Su Su: "...Don't, it's not easy for ordinary people to participate in this battle, so you should join the circle."

"Swear to protect His Majesty the King and Queen to the death!"

"Shut up, listen to me, and let me in." Haw crookedly, wasting time.

"Listen to the queen." Feng Yanrui said lightly.

All the subordinates looked at Feng Yanrui aggrievedly.

Why can His Majesty not go in?

Su Su seemed to have guessed their thoughts.

"Do you think it's easier for me to protect one person or a group of people?"

understood.

The subordinates obediently entered the protection circle one by one.

Su Su nodded with satisfaction, and then comforted the people around him.

"Don't worry, Yanyan, I will protect you!"

"Well, Susu protect me." Feng Yanrui grabbed her skirt naturally, and the movement was so natural that people didn't feel anything wrong.

Guards: "..." Shouldn't it be time for His Majesty's hero to save the beauty? Why did His Majesty turn to the Queen for protection? ?

Feng Yanrui: Hey, you don't understand, I don't want to trouble Susu.

"If you follow us obediently now, I can let you go." The leader looked at Su Su with a gloomy expression.

Dragon clan, this is the legendary dragon clan, and it is of great research value.

There are treasures all over.

Su Su was displeased with the greedy and coveted look of the leader, as if he was appraising an item.

This pastry is not an item, what is the estimated price?

"What are you looking at, and then look at the eyeballs for you!" The fluffy little girl threatened him with a milky voice.

"Give it to me!" The leader said in a vicious voice.

Originally, I was thinking of trying not to damage her body as much as possible. After all, research is of great value. Now...

Ah!

The wizards raised their scepters and chanted obscure incantations.

Su Su... Su Su certainly wouldn't just let them chant spells like that.