Chapter 431: This ghost king is not easy to mess with (27-28)

Yu Suiyan glanced at him.

"Dare to challenge Susu, do you want to die?"

Unexpectedly, Su Su was more excited than him.

"Okay, okay, let's compare."

"But it can't be compared to spells, I won't, let's fight in close quarters."

"Ah, Susu, you still fight." Not quite like that, Susu clearly looked at such a petite one.

"I'm the lady of the Su family, so I must learn some self-defense techniques."

"Then, let's fight." Yu Xin looked at Su Su with bright eyes.

He really didn't believe it.

If he can't beat the adults, he can't beat Su Su.

Yuxin is full of confidence.

The four returned to the yard.

"Come on, let's get started." Yu Xin let Su Su take the lead with a master style.

"Then I'm here." Su Su flew over.

Tutu: I have never seen such an idiot before, and I am going to get beaten up. (disdain face)

A few minutes later, Yuxin's screams sounded again.

Yuheng didn't even notice.

Go back and give Yuxin special training, otherwise if he continues to be beaten like this, when he is really in danger, he will not even have the strength to fight back.

But think about it, they have been too peaceful for these years, and there is no sense of danger.

Look at Yuxin for details.

"Don't worry, my lord, I will give him special training after I go back today."

"Yeah." Yu Suiyan nodded in satisfaction.

"Ah, isn't it, Yuheng, I just finished two beatings, and I still need special training when I go back?" If it weren't for our relationship for many years, I would have thought that you were taking the opportunity to take revenge on me.

Yuheng glanced at him.

"Then it seems that you want adults to train you, since that's the case..."

"Don't, don't, I think you're fine, we'll practice when we go back, and we'll practice when we go back." Adult training is indeed progressing rapidly and rapidly, but that kind of devil training is not something that ordinary ghosts can afford.

After he was trained once, he didn't want to do it again.

It was Yuheng, who used to go to adults to train him from time to time when they were still in the ghost world.

That's why this guy's strength is so perverted.

Anyway, he thinks that it is a genius to be able to look like a man after a fight with an adult.

Just look at what he just did.

"Oh~ Now it seems that you are lazy and weak." Su Su looked at him mockingly.

"Hmph, when I return from special training, I will definitely become very powerful." Yu Xin said unconvinced.

Yuheng quickly pulled him away.

After the two left, Su Su looked at Yu Suiyan.

"I think you did it on purpose." Deliberately hit Yu Xin so that he could go to training again.

"As far as his strength is concerned, standing out means being beaten to death." And... if it's what Yuheng said, the group of guys won't be too small.

After a month in a row, Yu Xin never showed up again, thinking that he was training hard.