Chapter 363: The Demon King's Little Demon (29-30)

Su Su turned his head nonchalantly.

"Well, I never said that."

During the light-hearted conversation between the two, the remaining big demons were also dealt with one by one, and the remaining little demons naturally did not dare to make trouble, and surrendered obediently.

That night, the palace was filled with the smell of blood, and screams and screams were endless.

The people who cleaned the bodies didn't get all the odd corpses out and clean the ground until the next morning.

Su Su yawned.

troubled.

Ye Ziyan took her little hand back to the room, the two washed and changed their clothes, and then went back to bed together.

Guards: "..." Why do you still go to sleep so leisurely...

Different from the palace at the moment, Mo Jingwen and Su Yu waited in the mansion all night and did not dare to sleep.

I don't know if the master is successful, why hasn't he come back for so long.

Different from Mo Jingwen's anxiety, Su Yu felt that her father had the chance to win.

No matter how powerful Ye Ziyan is, is it possible that a single demon can fight more than a dozen demons, and he is still a big demon?

As for that little **** Su Su?

Oh, just her three thousand years of cultivation is simply not enough.

They are all dead, and when Daddy kills them, she will be the most honorable princess in the demon world. What kind of man can't she want?

"Maybe now Dad has succeeded, mother, let's go to the palace to see." Su Yu couldn't wait to see Su Su's miserable appearance.

"Yu'er is right, let's go take a look."

The two used magic to sneak into the palace, and when they saw that there were guards guarding them all around, Su Yu couldn't be more excited.

"Dad must have succeeded!"

"It's great, great." Mo Jingwen couldn't be more happy.

When the master became the demon king, her status must have risen.

The two of them couldn't wait to appear in front of the guards.

Su Yu arrogantly pointed her chin towards the guard: "Hey, this lady is the daughter of the demon king, so why don't you bring this lady to see you, the demon king."

This guard was the one who followed Ye Yan at the beginning. He was silent for a few seconds, full of question marks.

When did the demon king have such a big daughter? Isn't this Su Hou's daughter? How do you recognize the demon king as a father?

"Hey, can't you hear Miss Ben? Why don't you take Miss Ben to see the Demon King?" Seeing the guards ignoring her, Su Yu said angrily.

The guard waved his hand expressionlessly.

"Grab it." The other guards standing behind him instantly rushed up and grabbed the two of them.

"Bold! What's the matter with you? I'm the daughter of the demon king, the little princess of the demon world, how dare you treat me like this?" When she sees Daddy, she will definitely want them to look good!

Mo Jingwen also looked at the guards with some doubts: "Is there any misunderstanding? I am the wife of the demon king, have you arrested the wrong person?"