Chapter 354: The Demon King's Little Demon (11-12)

This bad bunny doesn't even look for it anymore, and he doesn't know what the mystery is doing every day?

Tutu: "Ahaha, no, no, it's not that you are in love with the gods, it's not easy for me to show up..." She won't tell the little sister that it was Lord Tiandao who gave her special powers. Either watching novels, comics, TV shows, or being pulled by Lord Tiandao to report.

Speaking of which, why does Lord Tiandao always talk to her...

Su Su: You are so hesitant, Ben Su suspects you even more...

But forget it, Tutu has grown up, and it is normal to have little secrets.

Su Su simply shrank in the quilt and began to think about what to do in this small world.

In fact, this small world is quite leisurely, except for Su Hou and Nasan who are crazy, there is nothing to be busy with.

As for those three people, it's fun to pull them out and abuse them if they're bored.

The main thing is to fall in love with her family Yanyan.

When Ye Yeyan came back, he didn't see Su Su, but only saw a thin tail wagging from the quilt.

As soon as the quilt was lifted, he saw a contemplative expression on his face.

Ye Ziyan: "..." Why does Su Maomao have such an expression on his cat's face?

"Maomao Su, what are you thinking?" Look at this vivid expression.

A Su looked serious: "Think about life."

Su Su changed from a cat to a human, and then took the initiative to get out of the bed.

"Why are you back again?"

Ye Ziyan looked at her with aggrieved expression.

"It turns out that the cat doesn't want to see the king? It's all the king's fault, the king shouldn't appear in front of the cat..."

Su Su: "...Can you speak well..." I don't have any green tea.

Ye Ziyan stretched out his hand and hugged Su Su.

"Hey, this king knows that the cat doesn't like this king, but this king will work hard, maybe someday the cat will like this king."

Su Su collapsed and covered her face.

"Susususu." Tutu suddenly came out.

"What's wrong?" Rarely did Tutu dare to come out when Yanyan was around.

Tutu said to her mysteriously: "At this time, you should use magic to defeat magic."

Su Su: "??"

"For example, Bihe tea!"

Su Su: Good idea!

Ye Ziyan only saw the little girl in her arms's complexion change, her face wrinkled pitifully.

"Yanyan, people like you so much, how can you tell others, 嘤嘤嘤..." Let's see who can compare green tea.

Ye Ziyan looked at her with a smile but not a smile: "Yanyan?"

A certain Su is serious: "Cough, that's not the point."

"It turns out that the cat likes the king so much? The king is so happy. The cat likes the king so much, and he definitely doesn't mind the king's cat, right?" Oh no, talk about it.

Su Su: "...I beg you to be a person..." Can you stop fussing about Bensu like this.

Ye Xun let go of her with satisfaction: "But this king is a demon and can't be a human being."