Chapter 313: Hey, do you believe there are demons in this world? (31-32)

She might even think these people are supporting her.

"Who are you? Just because you say a word of doubt, you need to investigate thoroughly. I think Miss Luo is too thick-skinned." Su Su looked at her with a smile.

Some people around nodded secretly.

Isn't it thick-skinned, pointing at others to say cheating without evidence, I'm afraid it's not jealous of others.

"You are talking nonsense!" Luo Yaqi blushed.

"I said Su Su, don't you feel guilty?"

A crisp shrugged nonchalantly.

"Of course not, I just think that the way you are now is more like a thief with a guilty conscience." Otherwise, why are you so excited.

"I'm not guilty, and I didn't cheat." Luo Yaqi retorted immediately.

Su Su: "Oh." If you say no, there is no.

At this time, the big screen behind Su Su and the host suddenly lit up, and a voice suddenly sounded, how to listen to high-definition in this huge venue.

Or the kind of 3D vocal stereo surround.

"Where's my design draft?"

"Also, it's not finished yet..."

"Why are you so useless, it took so long to draw several design drafts?"

"Very, soon..."

"Hurry up for me!"

As soon as this recording came out, everyone took a deep breath.

This, isn't this voice this Miss Luo's? design draft? her? Could it be...

Luo Yaqi's face instantly paled.

"No, this is fake, who released it, turn it off for me!" How, how could someone have this recording? Could it be her **** sister?

No, it's impossible, she can't do it, the family won't allow her to do this kind of thing, and she's so timid, it can't be her.

However, the recording continued.

"Is the manuscript finished?"

"Also, a little bit..."

"Why are you so useless, hurry up and finish it for me, I will see the finished product the day after tomorrow."

...

"Sister, I, the design drafts are all completed, but when I make clothes, maybe tomorrow, I may still not be able to make finished products..."

"Tell me about you, why are you so useless, okay, send the manuscript over, I'll handle it myself, you don't have to worry about it."

Did you think this was over? No, still, the recording is still going on.

"Hey, is it Judge Li?" Luo Yaqi's voice on the phone was so charming.

"Who are you?" The person on the other end of the phone hesitated.

"It's me, I'm Luo Yaqi, I want to ask you about the award tomorrow..."

"Ah, this matter, it's not easy to ask."

"If you have any questions, come to me tonight and tell me~" Luo Yaqi said in a sullen voice.

Su Su: Vomit...

"Hahaha, okay, I'll come over now." The man laughed a few times, and then there was the sound of the phone hanging up.

The recording ends.