Chapter 323: The True and False Daughter's Love (13-14)

I originally said I was going to take the little girl out to play, but one of them accidentally abducted someone into the office, and...

Xi Yanxiao covered her with the quilt and left quietly.

When he woke up, Su Su stood in the bathroom and stared suspiciously at his mouth.

Why does Bensu's beautiful little mouth seem a little swollen?

Impossible, Bensu didn't eat spicy dishes at noon.

Su Su's belly full of doubts disappeared without a trace when Xi Yanxiao went out quickly.

"Well, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sleep in your bed..." Su Su stammered.

Xi Yanxiao looked at her tenderly.

"It's okay, I brought Susu in. It's cold outside, I'm afraid you catch a cold."

"And... my bed, Susu can sleep at will." Even him, Susu can...

cough.

Can't say, it will scare the little girl.

Despite what Xi Yanxiao said, Su Su still felt very embarrassed.

"Yes, I'm sorry, otherwise, or I'll go first..." Woohoo, it's so embarrassing, why do you always do this kind of thing in front of Yanyan.

"Is Susu going?" Xi Yanxiao seemed a little regretful.

"There are many good restaurants near the company. I originally wanted to try it with Susu in the evening."

The little feet that a certain Su was about to move stopped silently, and then moved back to Xi Yanxiao.

"Then, then I'll wait for you to get off work." Woohoo, why is Bensu so useless, he sold himself for one bite...

Xi Yanxiao smiled happily.

"Okay, I'll get off work soon." As long as you can keep people.

Sure enough, it was good to choose this place as the company address, at least Susu liked it.

Xi Yanxiao continued to work happily.

In the evening, after the two had dinner together, Xi Yanxiao sent Su Su home.

"Go back and have a good rest."

"Yeah." Su Su waved at him.

"Be careful on the road."

"Okay." Xi Yanxiao watched Su Su enter the house, and then drove away.

As soon as he entered the house, Su Su saw Su Yanzhou, Xu Qiuya and Su Muxue sitting on the sofa.

A Su was taken aback.

"Mom and Dad, and sister, why are you all sitting here?" Ben Su was so frightened that he thought what was wrong.

"Wait for you." Su Muxue patted the position beside him.

Su Su immediately sat down.

"Have you eaten yet?" Su Muxue asked her with concern.

"Have you eaten, have you eaten?"

"We all ate." Su Yanzhou looked at Su Su kindly.

"Did you go out with Xi Yanxiao today?"

"Hmm." Su Su nodded.

"Have you had a good time?" Xu Qiuya gently held her little hand.

"Happy, he took me to see his company, and we had dinner together." Su Su honestly explained.

"Just have fun, okay, go wash up and rest." Xu Qiuya urged her little daughter.

"Well, good night, mom, dad, and sister." Su Su jumped upstairs.