Chapter 420: This ghost king is not easy to mess with (5-6)

The one who did nothing to her.

Now he didn't quite understand what the man was thinking.

But that's not important, what's important now is to tell his parents that Su Su is fine.

Otherwise, his mother would be scared to death.

Su Su was not angry after being hung up, and looked at Yu Suiyan silently.

"I'm hungry."

Yu Suiyan: I forgot that humans are going to eat.

"I'll take you to the kitchen." The person who was more lively before but had been disliking her stood up.

"Oh." Su Su slowly followed him to the kitchen.

"I'm Yuxin, and the cold one outside is Yuheng."

Su Su: "...how do you three have the same last name..."

"We are the only two subordinates who can give your lord a distinguished surname. We are your most loyal confidants." Yu Xin raised his head proudly.

Su Su: "..." With a subordinate like you, it's really a hindrance to Yanyan.

"Hmph, don't think it's enough for adults to forgive you, we don't forgive your Su family." They suppressed their adults for so many years.

A Crisp: "Oh."

Yuxin: "..." Why did she react this way?

Yu Xin thought about it for a while, and suddenly realized.

Yes, she doesn't know anything.

"Do you want to know what happened?"

"My ancestor accidentally suppressed your lord here, and then your lord instructed me to break the seal and come out?"

Yuxin: ! !

"How do you know?" She was so smart.

Su Su resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

"Isn't it obvious?" Your little brain really isn't very good.

"Going out, you disturbed my cooking." Su Su hurriedly rushed out.

"Hmph, just leave, who cares." Yu Xin whispered back to Yu Suiyan.

"My lord, that woman actually guessed it. She actually guessed what happened that year." Your lord can definitely understand his shock.

Yu Suiyan glanced at him.

"Do you think everyone is as brainless as you?"

Yuxin: "..." Your lord, you hit me.

Yu Xin felt that he could still struggle twice, but before he could speak, he smelled a fragrant smell wafting from the kitchen.

He sniffed.

"What's the taste?"

Su Su happily took the bowl and went to the restaurant to sit down.

Noodles, eat noodles, hey~

Yu Suiyan glanced over there, just to see that Su Su picked up the noodles and wanted to put them in his mouth.

Yu Suiyan: It smells so good, I want to eat it.

So under the gaze of the two subordinates, Yu Suiyan walked up to Su Su and looked at her condescendingly.

A Chou didn't pay any attention to him at all.

She was so hungry, so hungry, that it was not too late to talk to Gou Yanyan when she was full.

"Is it delicious?"