Chapter 407: The Diary of the Fallen Princess (13-14)

A Crisp: "..." So this is your purpose.

You didn't come to help at all, but to steal food!

Su Su took a small plate and gave him some points, and Qin Moyan obediently found a small bench and sat down to eat.

The soft and glutinous chestnuts are sweet and soft with a hint of chicken nuggets. The chicken nuggets covered in soup are tender and delicious, and then Qin Moyan's long-awaited boiled fish.

The familiar spicy taste instantly swept the whole mouth, the fish meat was very smooth and tender, but there was no fishy smell. The spicy and delicious taste instantly opened the taste buds, clamoring for you to eat it all in your stomach.

And then... the dishes were gone.

Qin Moyan: "..." It's annoying.

Su Su turned around with a plate of lettuce.

"Let's go, it's dinner time."

Qin Moyan put down the small saucer in his hand and stood up with a "swoosh".

"I help you get it." Qin Moyan held two pots of vegetables steadily and left.

The speed was so fast that the maids and subordinates on the road only smelled a special aroma. Before they could taste it, Qin Moyan passed by.

Su Su: "..."

When a certain cake arrived at his destination, two bowls of rice had already been placed on the table, and Qin Moyan was sitting upright waiting for him.

"Eat." Su Su reluctantly helped her forehead.

So Qin Moyan's chopsticks simply danced with afterimages.

Su Su: This scene seems familiar...

After eating and drinking, Qin Moyan took a sip of tea while holding the teacup.

"I want to build a small kitchen here." Qin Moyan slowly said his conspiracy...cough, thoughts.

"Well, I also think it is necessary. I will draw the drawings tomorrow." Su Su nodded in agreement.

After eating and drinking, the two both took a bath, and Su Su was carried to the bed by Qin Moyan to rest.

Then early the next morning, a certain Su was quarreled by Qin Moyan.

"Why, it's early in the morning..." Su Su muttered in dissatisfaction.

Qin Moyan changed her clothes very quickly.

"I want to eat noodles."

Su Su: "..." Calling Ben Su up in the morning just to make noodles for you? I'm afraid you don't want to be beaten.

Being quarreled by Qin Moyan, Su Su simply didn't sleep.

She went to bed early last night, but she was about to wake up when Gou Yanyan didn't call her.

A Chou patted his shoulder.

"Damn, it's time to go to court, and you'll have something to eat when you come back."

Qin Moyan hugged the little girl and kissed, and then he left reluctantly.

I want to eat noodles, I want to hug a little girl, I don't want to go to court.

As soon as Qin Moyan left, Su Su slipped away to the imperial kitchen.

Then fry the shallot oil and make the noodles, Susu is very busy.

"That..." There was a cook next to him, rubbing his hands secretly.

"Empress Empress, I don't know if the little ones can follow suit." After eating this noodle yesterday, he had this taste in his dreams, but he was so greedy.