Chapter 382: Super Evolution Diary (29-30)

"I guess it was Qiao Haoyan and Susu who thought of it. As for the solution, Susu thought of it alone, it has nothing to do with me." He was only responsible for making the plan public.

Yunqi: "..."

As Chu Heng's voice fell, everyone's eyes instantly turned to Su Su.

Suddenly meeting everyone's eyes, Su Su's chubby face turned red.

Why do I suddenly look at this crispy, I'm embarrassed.

Everyone: "..." This little girl is a little cute.

Yun Qi naturally knew about Su Su.

I only came to the base a month ago, and is the only owner of the three-series ability in the entire base.

Anyway, the strength of the few people who followed her was not bad.

Qiao Haoyan quietly held Su Su's little hand to comfort her.

“Crispy is great.”

"Hey, I'm just average." Su Su scratched his head embarrassedly.

"Qiao Haoyan's favorability rating +6, and the current favorability rating is 85."

"Since the plan was proposed by me, let me start it first."

"And me." Qiao Haoyan also stood up.

Li Que was expressionless: "Count me in."

Mo Zhe, Feng Yanbai, and Li Xian couldn't wait to say, "And us."

Su Su's hands appeared red and blue, respectively, and he slapped his palms down, hitting the energy into the ground.

Qiao Haoyan also transformed his power into the output of my daily pure energy.

Next is Li Que, and the three of them MoZhe.

Chu Heng also quietly released his ability.

His ability is silver, healing, and it looks very strange.

The big guys in the base are like this, and other abilities have followed suit.

No matter whether it is useful or not, they have to give it a try. As the base chief said, they still have a way out. If they really can't, they will find another way. It is better than waiting for everyone to perish together.

At least they tried and tried.

For a while, energies of different colors slowly lit up around everyone, and people without abilities were silently praying that they would succeed.

At the same time, different rays of light gradually lit up from not far away.

Chu Heng looked at Su Su blankly.

Qiao Haoyan and Su Su said at the same time, "It's a zombie."

"The method works, that's the power of the zombie core." Su Su breathed a sigh of relief.

"But this also means that our abilities are gone, and everyone's crystal cores will disappear."

Chu Heng was relieved.

"It's nothing, it's good to end everything." Fortunately, they all blocked it right, and human beings have seized the last shred of life, and they all have hope.

Gradually, Su Su felt that the crystal nucleus in his body was dissipating. Everyone else felt this way, but no one felt pain and exhaustion. They only felt...warmth.

And Qiao Haoyan noticed something that no one else noticed.

The energy output of his little girl suddenly changed from the two at the beginning to three.