Chapter 342: The Diary of the Elf Queen's Development (21-22)

"Maybe it's because Susu was born in the elf tree of our dark elves, so she has both healing magic and attack magic." Among the dark elves, the person he admires most, besides the king, is Susu .

Don't look at people's young age, but they are talented. Although they are talented, they are also very hardworking, and they are never complacent.

"Attack, attack magic..." The second elder stared at the remaining two elders in astonishment.

This, this is the number one of their Light Elf clan.

Such a spirit had never appeared before.

"Hahaha, that's great, great, but the Elf King is so good, we can't hold her back, you guys get up for me and continue to practice."

The light elves who had just rested for a while suddenly wailed.

"Elder, why don't you train?"

"That's right, we just rested for a while?"

"Can't we just take a break?"

"The premise of training hard is that we have to rest well."

The elder touched his beard.

"The Great Elder is old and can't get up, so you should practice." Just kidding, he doesn't practice even if he does.

Moreover, he is so old, the future of the light elves still has to be handed over to young people like you.

A group of light elves continued to train hard under the kind eyes of their great elders.

The look in the eyes of the Great Elder today... so scary...

The three-month training ended soon, and the light elves trained in the dark elves couldn't wait to return to the light elves. Everyone felt that they had benefited a lot and couldn't wait to go back and share with the clan.

And the light elves in their own family were even more shocked when they saw them.

They thought that their changes had been big enough, but they didn't expect that this group would have changed even more when they went out to train.

Now every move looks at the inadvertently revealing that kind of disciplined feeling, at first glance it is a well-trained soldier.

And the bulk is a lot bigger, it looks very difficult to provoke.

If they didn't look like light elves, they would have thought that these guys were from the dark elves.

This change is too big.

At the same time, there are also people who are envious, knowing that they also went to the dark elves to train.

Maybe they can be so powerful, and then there will be more people to protect the light elves.

The first words of the light elves who came back were: The king of dark elves is too powerful, so is Susu!

Before they left, the two elf kings had a lot of experience with them. One was better than the other. Although they were beaten badly, they gained a lot of experience.

"The dark elves really didn't lie, our elf king is even more powerful than what they said." The light elves couldn't wait to share with their clansmen what they had experienced in the dark elves for three months.

Then they learned that this group of guys trained more than ten times more than them, so they looked more than a little bit better than them.

Then... the light elves set off an upsurge that everyone wanted to practice with the dark elves.