Chapter 367: Ye Ziyan Extra

As a nine-tailed fox demon, as soon as I was born, I knew that my future experience would be extraordinary.

Either be beheaded by other monsters, or silently grow into a big monster that no one can shake.

Especially since I'm a once-in-a-thousand-year gifted demon who can change shape at birth.

My demon pill is the dream of all monsters.

As long as I can remember, my father and mother have told me that before I have fully grown up, I must not reveal my identity at will, and do not show too much edge, which is not good for me.

My father and mother tried their best to protect me when I grew up, but my mother was weak and died when I was a thousand years old. Although my father was strong, he had a deep relationship with my mother, so I went with my mother.

From then on, I am the only one left in this world.

I hid carefully and tried to make myself stronger. Fortunately, my luck was not bad, and no one found my identity.

In the year when my cultivation base reached eight thousand years, I finally acted.

Fighting all the way, I almost stepped on the blood of the ground and sat in the position of the demon king.

But I know that there are still many people coveting this position.

But what about this? I will not give them any chance.

In the year when my cultivation base reached nine thousand years, I met my she.

It was at a banquet, I don't know why, I saw the little girl at first sight, and I recognized her with just one look.

Su Maomao is a very cute little girl. She is lively, smart, and cute. I like it everywhere, and I like it everywhere.

It's just that Mao Mao's childhood didn't seem to be very happy, but I will doubly love her.

Later, I learned that it turns out that cats and I are both demons who can change shape at birth, and we are the same.

Even Maomao's talent is more terrifying than mine, with eight thousand years of cultivation in just three thousand years.

During the palace change that day, I saw a different side of cats and cats.

But it doesn't matter, I like all cats and cats.

The two of us joined forces to kill more than a dozen big demons, and the cat was even a bit more powerful than me.

Also from that day on, no demon dared to covet my position.

In fact, I think they are not afraid of me, but the cat.

Because the cat demon clan is a nine-tailed civet cat, each additional thousand years of cultivation has one more tail and one more life. Su Su has eight thousand years of cultivation and is very powerful, that is to say, he has eight lives, which is not caused by ordinary demons. of.

Later, the cat became pregnant.

The baby is very good, from the pregnancy to the birth, there is no tossing the cat.

Well, I am very satisfied.

The cat gave birth to a nine-tailed demon fox, just like me.

He was such a small lump and soft.

I don't know if my father felt the same way when he first saw me.

Confused, nervous, and a little flustered.

But I am very happy, because he is the child of me and Mao Mao.

I finally have kids too.

I can't tell how I felt the moment I saw him.

All I know is that this mother and son are the people I try my best to protect.

I will protect him until he grows up.

When this kid grows up, I will let him protect the cat with me.

Cough, alright, that's all for now, the cat wakes up, I have to deliver food to her, otherwise the cat will be hungry, and the baby must be hungry and need to drink milk, I have to take care of them Well, let's talk about it here first.

- Ye Ye Yanfan finished.