Chapter 428: This ghost king is not easy to mess with (21-22)

Yu Suiyan patted her head.

"I knew you would definitely come back." How could this little girl be willing to wait for him at home alone, she would definitely come back.

"Hmph, as soon as we come back, you won't be able to see us anymore." Father Su said in a sour tone.

"Okay, okay, the young couple are intimate, why are you joining in the fun?" Mother Su pulled him into the door, dumbfounded.

Really, they are so old, how can they be so naive.

Su Yu: "..." Does anyone still remember me?

Just... a single dog doesn't deserve it.

"Brother, come in quickly." What a daze at the door.

A smile instantly appeared on Su Yu's face.

Sure enough, it was still crispy.

"How are things going, is it going well?" Su Su asked him while pulling Yu Suiyan into the door.

"Okay, I'll tell you when I get home."

So, the four of them sat around to prepare for dinner.

Although it seems that Father Su and Su Yu don't like Yu Suiyan on the surface, in fact, both of them still care about Yu Suiyan.

After a meal, the three of them were slightly less afraid of Yu Suiyan.

After eating, Yu Suiyan took Su Su back.

A spell delivered to the door.

Because he can't drive. →_→

After returning home, Su Su hurriedly washed up and then lay on the bed, waiting for Yu Suiyan to tell her about her experience in the past few days.

"Okay, you can talk now."

"Actually it's nothing, just go back to the ghost world to see." I don't know why Susu is so interested.

"Then, what does the ghost world look like?"

"The sky was foggy and there was no sun."

"Anyway, it's not as good as it is here."

Su Su nodded understandingly.

There is no sun...and I understand.

After all, some ghosts can't see the light.

but……

"Speaking of ghosts, I met one before you left." Su Su said thoughtfully.

Yu Suiyan's eyes were instantly sharp.

"Um?"

"It's a female ghost, saying that she wants to eat my soul to supplement her nutrition."

"Then escaped in the end?" If he really escaped, he would have someone look for it now.

The idea of ​​​​daring to play soosu, I am afraid that it is not because the ghost is impatient.

"Ah? Isn't it a ghost from your ghost world?"

Yu Suiyan's expression was indifferent to her chubby face.

"Not just any ghost can enter the ghost world."

"Most of the ghosts in the ghost world go there because they can't be reincarnated." And there are many reasons combined, which will not be clear for a while.

Speaking of ghosts in the ghost world, Yu Suiyan's face turned black.

He was stunned that he never thought about it, that the group of ghosts in the ghost world is now a group of naive!