Chapter 446: A Three-Year-Old Vampire Falls From The Sky (21-22)

"Tell me, what's the matter with me?"

"I can't find you if it's okay?"

An Qingyan glanced at him with obvious meaning.

Qi Heng: "..." What if you save some face for me?

An Qingyan glanced at the little girl, Su Su had already run to the side to count her snacks.

The little girl, the little jiojio in socks, stepped on the ground and squatted beside the bag to count the snacks.

"Put on shoes." An Qingyan reminded her.

"Oh." Su Su da da da ran over to put on her little slippers, and then continued to squat back.

"Yu Han again? Why do you dislike him like that?"

"Obviously he's targeting us, okay? Lao An, why don't you have a snack? He's targeting you so much, yet you're not even angry?"

"That Goubi, you have been disliked since the two of you debuted, and it's still the same to this day."

"You say whether he is sick, if you have the time to target you, you might as well spend some time finding yourself a few teachers for training."

"Singing and dancing are both wastes, and acting is still hot eyes. What a waste, just like him, it is suitable to pick up junk."

Su Su: Hahahahahaha.

The little girl came over curiously.

"But now there are sanitation workers sweeping the floor, and there is no need to pick up junk."

And littering is not environmentally friendly.

Qi Heng was stunned for a while, then began to croak.

"Be restrained." An Qingyan hugged Su Su back to him.

But don't follow Qi Heng to learn.

Qi Heng smiled and burst into tears.

An Qingyan, Su Su: I don't know what he's laughing at...

"Let me tell you, next time he grabs our endorsement, you will grab it back!"

"childish."

"Bullying Yanyan, bad guy!" Su Su waved his small fist.

"Yes, yes, that's the bad guy." Qi Heng joined Su Su and agreed.

"Bullying Yanyan will make you poor."

The little girl's voice was obviously soft, but what she said made Qi Heng tremble.

An Qingyan patted the little girl's head.

Su Su crawled away to find snacks by herself.

Seeing her crawling away, An Qingyan ignored her.

that is…

Why does this little girl keep crawling around and can't walk properly?

An Qingyan chatted with Qi Heng for a while, and then the topic shifted to Su Su.

"When will Susu change back?"

An Qingyan glanced at him.

"Are you curious?"

"Of course I'm curious, vampires, there are actually vampires." How could he not be curious.

"I don't know." An Qingyan simply threw out three words.

"Don't know? How could you not know?"

An Qingyan looked at the little girl not far away.

"Why do I have to know? I'm not a vampire."