Chapter 351: The Demon King's Little Demon (5-6)

Bunny: The picture feels out...

Su Su looked at Su Hou who was about to speak.

"Oh, it's not my own, don't talk about it, you three can go back by yourself, goodbye." Su Su turned around and left.

"You're not going back?"

Su Su glanced at Mo Jingwen and Su Yu with a half-smile.

"Don't, I'm afraid some people won't like me wearing small shoes." Just in case of safety, let's avoid the limelight.

Mo Jingwen was so angry that she could not wait to tear her mouth off on the spot.

The daughter of a **** is indeed a slut!

Although she was so angry, Mo Jingwen still looked at her tenderly.

"Susu, let's go back with us. After all, you and the demon king are not married yet, so it's not appropriate to live in this palace." If these two people live together, what if they fall in love for a long time, and they don't go home How could she deal with this little bitch.

"Do you think it's inappropriate? Then you tell the demon king, this is not my idea, why don't I call him over for you?" Do you need it?

"Okay, since you said the demon king's order, let her go. If Su Su wants to go home, she can come back anytime." Su Hou looked at Su Su kindly.

A Crisp got goosebumps when he saw it.

"Farewell, I won't go back and hinder your family from kissing each other." Su Su turned around and left without looking at him.

When she returned to Ye Ziyan, someone looked at her with interest.

"The mouth is neat."

"If you win the prize, I can beat people very neatly." Would you try it?

Ye Ziyan pretended not to understand.

"That's good, so that no one dares to bully you."

"No, it's not people who bully me." Su Su answered calmly.

Ye Ziyan: "..." Good guy, just complimented her on her great mouth, and now she's blocking the king.

"I haven't asked your name yet."

"Susu."

"This king's name is..."

"Ye Ye Yan, I know." No introduction needed.

"It seems Susu knows me very well."

"As a citizen of the demon world, I don't think anyone would not know the name of the demon king."

"Well, that seems to be the case." Ye Yeyan led her to his bedroom.

Su Su: "...It doesn't seem right for me to live here..."

Ye Ziyan smiled at her.

"It's alright, no matter the details."

Su Su: "..." Is this how you use informality?

"Do you need this king to accompany Su Su to visit the palace?"

A Crisp: "Thank you, but you don't have to."

Ye Ziyan seemed a little regretful.

"Okay, Su Su can find this king at any time if he needs anything."

"...I don't need anything." You can go.

Ye Ziyan looked at her for a while before turning around and leaving.

"It looks good, but I didn't expect it to be so dark." Su Su muttered and lay down on the rocking chair next to her.

Gou Yanyan's bed should be left to him to sleep on, if she does lie down, maybe he will have to say something shocking.