Chapter 376: Super Evolution Diary (17-18)

Li Que silently backed away, no longer disturbing them.

"I'll clean up the tent, Susu will rest." How can I exercise when I'm full.

Someone quickly packed the tent, asked Su Su to take back the small treasure house, and then asked her again.

"So we're together now, aren't we?" Yeah yeah yeah?

Meeting Qiao Haoyan's expectant eyes, Su Su gave a soft "um".

Qiao Haoyan immediately hugged her happily.

"very nice."

"Qiao Haoyan's favorability rating +20, and the current favorability rating is 58."

"Cough, so many people are watching, calm down." Li Que did not know when she stood not far from the two to remind.

As soon as Su Su turned around, he saw that everyone was looking in his own direction.

"Oh, don't be embarrassed, you are young, we have good feelings, we can understand." MoZhe laughed.

Feng Yanbai: "That's right, our boss wants to find a daughter-in-law and can't find it." No one hugs him, it's really pitiful.

MoZhe: "...Okay, why are you teasing me?" No daughter-in-law offended you?

"Second brother said you are single." Li Xian seemed to think that his boss didn't understand, so Li Xian translated it for him.

"Bum, it's like you're not single, you're ready to go." MoZhe hurried the two away angrily.

"Let's go, we are also packing up and ready to go." Su Su took the initiative to take Qiao Haoyan's hand.

"Well." Qiao Haoyan pulled Su Su away with a smile on the corner of his mouth.

Li Que: "..." The clown was actually me.

It was Susu who she knew first, but she was snatched away by this dog man in a blink of an eye, and she knew that this person had bad intentions.

However, after the relationship between Su Su and Qiao Haoyan was confirmed, the relationship between the three of them did not change because of it.

After all, Li Que wouldn't talk to Qiao Haoyan about something out of the ordinary either. The two of them didn't talk much, so they only said a few more words to Su Su.

After all... who doesn't love a beautiful sister?

Li Que took the initiative to take the responsibility of driving, and asked Qiao Haoyan to sit in the back and cultivate a relationship with Su Su.

The three people's car followed MoZhe and the three people in front of them.

"I don't know what Uncle Mozhe said about the base." I'm so curious.

The apocalypse of the small world in front of them has passed for a long time. The bases were built by themselves. It was like a prison cell. It was dark and unbreakable.

"I'll know when it arrives." To be honest, Qiao Haoyan wasn't interested in this kind of base. If it wasn't for the solution that requires all human beings to think together, he would never go to such a place.

Wouldn't it be more comfortable for him to bring Su Su by himself? Why bother to cater to other people.

"Do you feel like the environment has changed again?" Su Su asked.

Qiao Haoyan nodded.

"Well, the temperature has dropped." The temperature is colder at night, and it is also during the day. Basically, wearing short sleeves will make it feel a little cold.