Chapter 394: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (22-23)

But she didn't. Not only did she not want to hurt them, but she also protected them.

At this point, they will never reveal the identity of the queen.

This time, the thoughts of the nobles were rarely unified. As soon as the others left, Feng Yanrui hugged Susu tightly.

He couldn't do anything just now, he could only hide behind Susu, careful not to let those wizards catch him and threaten Susu.

I suddenly felt...

Pretty useless.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't do anything just now..." I can't protect you either.

Feng Yanrui hugged her and opened her mouth.

"How come, Yanyan is good enough, it doesn't need to be perfect." Su Su comforted him.

"But I want to protect you." No matter how powerful he is, he is still worthless in front of wizards with magic.

He could see this from the battle between Su Su and those people just now.

In the end... I still can't protect Susu.

But... it doesn't matter whether he is cold-blooded or cruel, he doesn't want to send Susu back to the forest, nor does he want to leave her.

"It doesn't matter, Yanyan is already very powerful. People can't be perfect. I like acridine no matter how Yanyan is." Su Su patted his head with a smile.

"And no one has stipulated that Yanyan must protect me, I can protect Yanyan too." Love is mutual, she will not just blindly hide behind Yanyan, she can also stand up and shield Yanyan from the wind Rain, as it is now.

Feng Yanrui held Su Su's little head and kissed it.

A Su hugged him back and patted his back from time to time with a small hand.

Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, Yanyan is not afraid, Bensu will protect you~

"Feng Yanrui's favorability rating +10, and the current favorability rating is 86."

After the kiss, Feng Yanrui also reacted, and his ears were a little embarrassed.

Cough, the little girl comforted him just now, a little happy and a little shy.

"Okay, let's go back to rest." Su Su took the initiative to take his big hand.

The two returned to the bedroom, and Feng Yanrui looked at her dragon horn.

"Susu, I forgot to hide the corner." Feng Yanrui reminded her.

"Yeah." You didn't even mention Bensu, it just ran out on its own.

"Can I touch it?" Su Su's horns are so beautiful.

Su Su was a little shy.

"Yes, it can be acridine~"

Feng Yanrui touched it carefully and withdrew his hand.

It feels icy cold and hard to the touch.

Then he realized... His little girl blushed.

Feng Yanrui looked at her funny.

"Why are you still blushing?"

"You touch my horns..." Su Su explained in a low voice.

"Only one's partner can touch the dragon's horn of the little dragon man..." No one else can touch it.

It is an existence that is more private than a treasure, and a partner who is not identified by oneself cannot touch it.