Chapter 390: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (14-15)

"Do you want to be my queen?" Feng Yanrui asked her suddenly.

"Why do you ask this all of a sudden?" Su Su was a little suspicious.

To say that Feng Yanrui thought yesterday and said Xu Xutuzhi, today is a straight-forward approach.

Since that woman said so yesterday, why didn't he follow her words and let the little girl marry him?

Hmm...and the crispy is quite flimsy.

The little girl actually liked him, for example, hugging and hugging all kinds of intimate gestures. Even when he was sleeping together at night, he hugged her all kinds of small gestures one after another, and she never said anything, let alone refused his hugs. .

Mmmm, and Susu was sleeping soundly in his arms, and the soft little girl felt comfortable to hold.

"I'm not afraid that the woman would provoke you yesterday, and I really like Susu, I really like it, I like Susu as soon as I met, what about Susu? Does Susu like me?" The casual person suddenly became very serious Looking at her affectionately.

Su Su saw that what was hidden deep in Feng Yanrui's eyes was a strong love for himself that could not be concealed.

A crisp patted his head.

"If I don't like you, do you think I'll let you cuddle and hug you?" Their little dragons are very loyal, except that their future partners will not have intimate contact with any opposite sex.

Of course, the other party who is a partner must also be 100% loyal to himself, so the dragons either don't find a partner. Once they find their other half, they will live and die.

Dragons, as solitary creatures, will only spend the rest of their lives with their partners. After a long time, children will no longer follow their parents when they become adults.

"But you can think about it. Our dragon family has high requirements for partners. Once the identity is confirmed, you can't go back."

"And we only have one partner in our life, and even if our partner dies, we won't find other dragons." We little dragon people are so affectionate.

"It's such a coincidence, I only need one Susu, how about it? Do you want Susu to agree?" No matter how good the others are, if it's not Susu, it doesn't make any sense.

All he likes is Crispy.

"I'm a dragon, not a human."

"Of course I know, what about the Dragon Clan, as long as I like you." Feng Yanrui lowered his head and kissed her soft little face.

"Well, that's great, you must be loyal to me." Otherwise, Bensu will be angry.

If Bensu gets angry, the consequences will be serious.

"If that's the case, then kiss one." Feng Yanrui said, pressing down on Su Su directly.

"Feng Yanrui's favorability rating is +20, and his favorability rating is currently 53."

In a daze, Su Su heard Feng Yanrui's deep voice.

"Susu, I'm very happy."

A Chou also responded stupidly to him.

"me too."

Wang Yunyun didn't know that she wanted to give Su Su a blow this time, but it ended up being an assist.

If she knew, she would probably be **** off.

Recently, the guards feel that the relationship between His Majesty the King and the future queen seems to be a little different, but if you want to say what the difference is, they can't tell, probably... they have become more intimate.