Chapter 435: This ghost king is not easy to mess with (End)

Su Su looked at him with a smile.

"Then... shall we go home?"

"Well, go home."

"Yu Suiyan's favorability rating +30, the current favorability rating is 100, and the mission is completed."

Early the next morning, Su's father and Su's mother hurried over.

It was Yu Suiyan who opened the door. Before she had time to speak, Mother Su opened her mouth and came.

"How is it going?"

"I heard that Suiyan has returned to the ghost world?"

"Is that ghost difficult to deal with? Is Suiyan injured?"

Yu Suiyan and Su Su look at me and I look at you, but they don't know which question to answer first.

Seeing that they didn't speak, Su was no more anxious.

"You are talking." It was really anxious.

Finally, Father Su stood up.

"You ask so many questions at once, which one do you ask them to answer first?"

Mother Su was stunned for a while, and then touched her hair embarrassedly.

"Haha, yes, yes..." She blamed her for being too impatient.

"It's okay, Mom and Dad, come in." Su Su turned sideways to let the two enter the door.

After the four of them were all sitting on the sofa, Yu Suiyan spoke slowly.

"Actually, it's not a big problem. Lin Yan just absorbed so many living souls, and I found him before he could fully absorb it." The process of fighting was basically he pressed Lin Yan to fight.

"Then, those people..." Father Su was a little nervous.

He saw a lot of people who went missing in the news, and he didn't know if they were all found.

"Only the ones who disappeared recently, those before... are gone."

"Then, are you not injured?" Mother Su looked at him nervously, for fear that he would scratch somewhere.

Yu Suiyan smiled and shook his head.

"I'm fine." The feeling of being cared about by others...

not bad.

"We also only received news from the mayor today, and it came over immediately." She was also taken aback.

"By the way, what about brother?" Su Su asked Su Yu.

"Your brother went to work, someone has to watch the company." This person... Of course not him.

Father Su said it righteously.

"Then...have you had breakfast? Would you like to have some?"

"That's good, I'll help too." Mother Su and Su Su entered the kitchen hand in hand, leaving Father Su and Yu Suiyan chatting in the living room.

Yu Suiyan looked at Father Su with a serious expression.

Father Su: Why are you so serious all of a sudden? It scares people to death.

"Uncle, I hope you can marry Susu to me."

Father Su was taken aback.

"You proposed?"

"Not yet, I want to ask your permission first."

Father Su laughed.

"Then you have to prepare well."