Chapter 339: The Diary of the Elf Queen's Development (15-16)

I don't know what's wrong with the Elf Tree, but it hasn't given birth to a new Elf King for a long time. This is the first time this has happened.

Su Su: Because Ben Su is here with the Dark Elf~

And this unease of the light elf continued until Su Su was eighteen years old.

Eighteen-year-old Su Su is no longer the three-year-old Su Su.

For example... Her magic is no longer comparable to an eighteen-year-old dark elves, nor can a light elves catch up.

It has probably reached the point where it is on par with Mo Yansheng.

An eighteen-year-old elf has the same magical ability as a dark elf over a hundred years old. How terrible.

In this regard, Su Su just wanted to say: "Yanyan, are you so old?" You are almost a hundred years old.

Mo Yansheng pinched her white and tender face.

"Who do you say is old?" The unconscionable elf was brought up by him anyway, so he knew that he was old in the end.

"You have to learn to face reality... Oh, I was wrong, you are not old at all..." Don't pinch people's faces at every turn, it's annoying.

The eighteen-year-old elf is an adult elf, and the elf at this age is also the most beautiful time.

Su Su's dark green hair has grown into a long and beautiful hair, and the whole person has also been raised a lot. (Although it was not very tall at first), the already delicate appearance is more delicate, with fair skin. The long pointed ears unique to the upper elves are beautiful like a fairy.

So much so that Nancy often told her that if she was not Mo Yansheng's companion elf, most of the elves of the dark elf clan would pursue her.

After all, she looks really beautiful.

Su Su: Oh, how can you say it is so good~ (covering her face shyly)

Mo Yansheng didn't say anything, just looked at her meaningfully.

The elf is grown up and it's time to get engaged.

Susu: ? ?

And the day that broke all the peace was an ordinary day.

At the other end, the elders of the light elves brought their priests to the door of the dark elves, and kept shouting that they were looking for their queen.

Nancy: "Did they go the wrong way?" This is the place of the dark elves, not the light elves.

"Maybe it's because I'm getting old and my brain is not good." Mo Yansheng glanced at the few people lightly.

Four people dare to come to the door to singled out the dark elves, but it's not because of bad brains.

Nancy: "Pfft..."

Su Su looked at this, and then at that, a little unclear.

Didn't you come to find Bensu?

Mo Yansheng was about to go out when a soft little hand grabbed him.

Su Su looked at him eagerly.

"Take me there?" I want to go and see.

Looking at the pitiful eyes of his elf, Mo Yansheng softened his heart.

"Yeah." The elf can go wherever he wants.

As for the light elves, he didn't pay attention to them at all. If it wasn't for the sake of his family, he would have destroyed them long ago. How could he have waited until today.