Chapter 337: The Diary of the Elf Queen's Development (11-12)

Su Su shook her head.

"Not tired."

"Then eat first." Mo Yansheng carried her to the restaurant.

Xu Shi had been fed yesterday, and Mo Yansheng began to try to feed her other food.

So Su Su only ate half a milk fruit, and was fed a small bowl of mashed potatoes by Mo Yansheng.

A Su burped and touched his belly.

"I can send it a few times~"

Mo Yansheng indifferently refused: "No, you can't."

He just got started, how could he just let Su Su eat by himself.

Mo Yansheng: I haven't played enough yet.

So from this day onwards, Susu's recipes have gradually become richer.

Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, complete, all, but not much.

After playing with his own wings, Su Su stared at Mo Yansheng's wings again.

When Mo Yansheng was busy with his business, Su Su sat beside him, touched his wings, then took two bites of the buns in his hand, then touched Mo Yansheng's wings, and then took another bite of the buns.

Mo Yansheng: Why, would it be better to eat while touching his wings?

He didn't say anything, basically Mo Yansheng would satisfy Su Su's request.

And Su Su never made any excessive demands.

Mo Yansheng has always felt that his own elf is easy to raise.

When I was a child, I was obedient when I was given something to eat. I went to sleep when I was full, and I cried twice when I was hungry. If I fed it on time, it would not be noisy at all.

Now that he's older, he's a little more lively. Of course, he's still so good and cute.

Mo Yansheng: My family is crispy, cute, and cute... (The 500-character rainbow fart is omitted.)

Tutu: The gods have learned to blow rainbow farts now...

After eating the buns, Su Su consciously wiped her hands clean, then held her chin in a daze.

Mo Yansheng lowered his head and saw the expression of his own elf that seemed to have lost his soul.

Mo Yansheng: "..." What's the matter...

Susu's thoughts he had never guessed...

Until Su Su was two years old, Mo Yansheng finally decided to awaken her magic.

And it is up to him to awaken and teach Su Su.

The magical awakening of the elf must be awakened by the adult elf.

Mo Yansheng's hand condensed a silvery white light, which gently enveloped Su Su.

There was a very slight and gentle wind around him, and then, a faint green light from nowhere also enveloped Su Su.

Mo Yansheng: ? ?

what happened?

However, Su Su has already begun to awaken, this process cannot be interrupted, Mo Yansheng can only guard her more seriously.

Su Su was surrounded by two forces, and felt a little sleepy.

Fortunately, the awakening time was not long, and Su Su soon finished awakening.

Mo Yansheng immediately surrounded him.

"How?"

Mo Yansheng felt that after awakening, Su Su seemed to have become more delicate and beautiful, and...