Chapter 346: The Diary of the Elf Queen's Development (29-30)

Then……

"Bang bang bang!"

"Your Majesty, it's not good!"

Mo Yansheng's face darkened, and he pressed a small red face into his arms.

"Come in." After so long in his engagement with Susu, he finally made some substantial progress, but he was disturbed before he had kissed enough.

Mo Yansheng looked at Nancy blankly.

"You better have something urgent." Or you're dead.

Nancy didn't even notice what was wrong with the two of them.

"The light elves have been attacked."

Su Su raised her head.

"It's the Snake Clan." Without Mo Yansheng speaking, Nancy already explained it.

"The light elves have our people, and we can barely support them now. It's not too late, let's go over quickly."

"Well, you stay." Mo Yansheng was about to leave with Su Su.

Nancy: "..." Why am I always staying...

"Ah, by the way, the light elf that escaped is not in a good condition."

As soon as Su Su and Mo Yansheng went out, they saw the light elf who came to tip off the news.

That light elf's entire arm has already been told the truth.

"See the elf king." The light elf saluted the two.

"What's the matter?" Su Su asked and began to treat him.

The light elf smiled bitterly.

"I was discovered by Medusa when I came out." Then he became like this.

Susu: ? ?

Medusa? who?

"Medusa, Queen of the Snake Clan, every snake queen with Medusa's bloodline has a skill called petrification." Mo Yansheng briefly introduced her.

"Okay, just rest here, Yanyan, let's go." Su Su pulled Mo Yansheng and flapped his wings to leave.

Medusa was not at all surprised by the arrival of Su Su and Mo Yansheng. After all, when they came, the situation was almost settled. With the two of them, it would be difficult to turn things around.

This is not the same as last time Yatu was with Kus.

At that time, they were already prepared, and this time it was not a good situation for the elves.

Soon, Mo Yansheng and Su Su arrived.

Medusa saw the tall, handsome man with silver-white wings at first glance.

Then, she looked away in disinterest.

Medusa: Oh, men will only affect my ambitions.

She turned her eyes and landed on Su Su.

The elf next to Mo Yansheng has beautiful long green hair, big green eyes that are also clear and energetic, and the little wings on the back also look good. At first glance, it is a delicate-looking elf.

Hmm... This elf king is a bit good looking.

Su Su also saw Medusa.

It was a pink snake man with a human upper body and a snake tail on the lower body. On the way here, Yanyan told her that it was the most aggressive form of the snake clan.

Medusa is very good-looking, the snake body is pink, the eyes are also beautiful pale pink, and she has dark green long hair, but she looks a bit like a little snake for some reason.