Chapter 371: Super Evolution Diary (7-8)

As soon as he put the person down, Su Su woke up by himself.

The completely unfamiliar place made her instantly vigilant. Of course, this vigilance disappeared after she saw Qiao Haoyan.

"How can I say that I saved your life during the day, why did I still bring a savior?"

Qiao Haoyan smiled at her.

"I didn't kidnap the savior."

"I'm kidnapping the kid."

Su Su: "..." So you're right?

"So what's your purpose?"

Qiao Haoyan slowly sat down opposite her.

"There is no purpose, I just want to ask this lovely lady if she is interested in leaving me." The little girl was a little playful and didn't want to let her go.

Hmm... do you want to turn her into one of her own kind?

Qiao Haoyan gave Su Su a glance and gave up the idea.

Forget it, it's not fun to be a zombie anymore, it's fine now.

Susuerkang hand.

"Ugly rejection."

Qiao Haoyan: "..." Is he ugly?

"I don't want to talk to someone who kidnapped me in the middle of the night." Su Su was a little puffed up.

Rather vengeful.

"Then I apologize to you?"

"No, tell me, what's your purpose in approaching me?"

"Huh?" Qiao Haoyan looked at her in disbelief.

"Pretend and pretend, you installed us on purpose in the daytime, and even without us, those zombies wouldn't hurt you at all." Do you really think Bensu can't see it?

"Ah, it was discovered." The little girl was quite sensitive.

"Actually, it doesn't have any purpose, it's just... I think you're funny." Qiao Haoyan quickly reached out and poked her soft little face.

Hmm, it feels really good.

Su Su: "..." Enough is enough...

"How about you, do you want to team up with me?"

"do not want."

Qiao Haoyan: "...why?"

"You tell me your identity, and I promise to form a team with you." How?

"Oh?" Even this was noticed.

"First of all, you are not afraid of zombies at all. Those zombies won't even take the initiative to attack you. Second, you dare to go out alone at night, which shows that your strength is not weak."

"Finally, when you just poked me in the face, your hands were icy."

"A little girl who is too smart is not likable..." Qiao Haoyan gradually approached Su Su.

A Chou looked at him expressionlessly.

What can you do with me? Bensu doesn't believe that you can really attack Bensu.

After a few seconds, Qiao Haoyan sat back to his original position.

Well, he has absolutely no way to take this little girl.

"My name is Qiao Haoyan. I used to be a scientist, but now...you guessed it just now." Since the little girl had guessed it himself, he simply didn't hide it.

"Su Su." A Su Su also reported his name.

"Then... Susu just promised me, as long as I tell you my identity, you will agree to form a team with me." But you can't go back.