Chapter 349: The Demon King's Little Demon (1-2)

(This is a story of a furry blind date (love) and love (kill) with another furry.)

Once again becoming inhuman, Su Su just buffered for a few seconds before accepting this fact.

Maybe it's because... Bensu is already used to it. (Speechlessly looking at the sky)

"Tutu, tell me, what kind of identity is Bensu in this world?" With a sigh, Susu began to chat with Tutu.

"Okay."

"This is the demon world. Susu's current identity is that of the cat clan, one of the major nobles of the demon clan, um... so you are now a cat demon."

"The current demon king of the demon clan is God Venerable, Ye Ziyan, and his identity is the nine-tailed fox."

"The nine-tailed fox used to be the most ominous bloodline in the demon world. Of course, this statement disappeared after Shen Zun became the demon king." After all, who would want to offend the demon king?

Not too long.

"Today is the day when the demon king chooses his concubine. As the least favored lady of the cat demon clan, you have to attend this banquet too."

Su Su: Come on, I know my identity.

The most unloved lady in the family.

If you are not favored, you will not be favored. Why do you have to add a "most"?

Tutu cleared his throat and continued to speak.

"Your mother used to be the most talented cat demon in the cat demon clan. She died not long after giving birth to you. Now your father has married another lady, and that woman gave birth to a girl younger than you."

"So...Bensu still has to play a house fight?"

Rabbit waved its small paws.

"No, no, I don't think you have time to fight with them. If they provoke you with one move, then it will be fine." Don't be so troublesome.

"Ah, by the way, the banquet starts tonight, you have to get ready to go." Tutu reminded her.

Because they were going to a banquet, the mother and daughter had already started dressing up.

Only her, not to mention new clothes, there are few better clothes.

Looking at the white skirt on her body, Su Su sighed.

Although Bensu's identity is a little white cat, he shouldn't wear all white...

Su Su changed into a pink skirt and went out of her small yard.

Not long after she went out, she ran into the legendary stepmother and "sister".

"Today, the demon king chooses his concubine, why does my sister dress so plainly?" Su Yu, Su Su's titular sister, looked at Su Su mockingly.

"You said it yourself, it's the demon king who chooses the concubine, not me. Why do I look so good in clothes?"

"Why are you talking to my sister?" Su Hou looked at Su Su dissatisfied.

"Hey, don't mess around with relatives, my mother gave birth to me, and I don't have a sister." A Surkang refused.

"Master, I know that our Yu'er has a low status and is indeed not worthy of being a sister of Susu." Mo Jingwen, the second wife of Su Hou next to him, covered her face with a handkerchief in grievance.

"Apologize to your sister, how old are you, how did you talk!" Su Hou immediately scolded Su Su sharply.

"At this age, why are you still pretending to be pitiful? I didn't say that, I don't have a sister." Su Su yawned, turned and walked towards the carriage.