Chapter 388: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (9-10)

Wait, chasing someone?

When did he start thinking like this?

Or... In fact, it was this idea that he wanted to bring people out at the beginning, but he didn't notice it himself?

Feng Yanrui thought about it and felt that it made sense.

After all, when everyone acquiesced that the little girl was his queen, he didn't deny it, or even felt that something was wrong.

Well, since it is confirmed, then this dragon is his dragon.

Feng Yanrui closed his eyes again in a good mood and fell asleep.

Su Su, who had no idea what Feng Yanrui was thinking, slept until dawn.

Perhaps it was because the room was filled with Feng Yanrui's breath, and the big bed was soft, but she didn't feel any discomfort.

After all, who would think that they were not sleeping well enough?

Not long after Su Su woke up, Feng Yanrui discovered it for the first time.

"Morning, did you sleep well last night?" He reached out and rubbed the little girl's head.

The long, supple hair is also curled up with a small dull hair, and with her pink chubby face, it's not cute.

"It's... ok." I can't say that Bensu actually slept soundly.

"That's good, let's get up for breakfast." Feng Yanrui pulled Su Su up.

Today's Su Su put on a beautiful water-red dress, and after breakfast, he followed Feng Yanrui around the palace.

"I didn't expect you to be quite rich." Su Su slowly followed Feng Yanrui.

The surrounding guards almost slipped and fell.

quite rich? This is His Majesty the King, is it possible that he has no money? These years of fighting everywhere, the wealth accumulated is beyond the imagination of ordinary people.

Feng Yanrui looked at her with a smile: "If I don't have money, I wonder if Susu can give me some?"

The little girl was instantly vigilant, baring her baby teeth towards him.

"Why? Want to miss my treasure?"

"No, no, I won't agree." Before Feng Yanrui could speak, Su Su refused three times.

Feng Yanrui: Okay, so she still can't touch her treasure.

Feng Yanrui gritted his teeth secretly.

Sooner or later he will have to let the little girl willingly show him the treasure.

Of course, he wouldn't want her.

He can even give her some if he likes it.

"Can't you watch it?" Feng Yanrui looked at her with pretended regret.

Well, he doesn't know the habits of the dragon family.

Su Su leaned into his ear and whispered.

"Only the most important person can share the treasures of our dragon family, and no one else can." You are a stone on the side of the road, and everyone can take a look.

"Okay." A little regretful.

Sooner or later he will have a look at the crispy treasure.

Su Su, who somehow felt that his little treasure house was being missed: "..."

Feng Yanrui was about to continue chatting with Su Su when a guard appeared next to him.

"Are you busy? Then you can do it first, I'll just have a look around." Su Su waved at him.