Chapter 343: The Diary of the Elf Queen's Development (23-24)

"Thank you for coming, powerful Dark Elf King." The elder nodded slightly towards Mo Yansheng.

Mo Yansheng walked away coldly.

"This king is only here to protect Susu."

Su Su: "Tsk." This little arrogant, obviously he followed her when she said she wanted to come to the Light Elves.

Now let's talk about how to protect this cake.

With the two elf kings in charge, the elves of the light elves were all excited.

Now, no matter how many orcs come, they are not afraid.

It's just that everyone didn't expect that the speed of the orcs was so fast that they started it that night.

Su Su, who was sleeping in Mo Yansheng's arms at first, suddenly sat up for some unknown reason.

Mo Yansheng noticed it right away.

"What's up?"

Su Su's face was serious.

"Go and inform people, the orcs are coming."

Mo Yansheng didn't delay for a quarter of an hour, and immediately got up and left.

Soon, the entire light elves were ready, waiting for the arrival of the enemy.

The orcs lurked cautiously around.

What they didn't expect was that the light elves had been prepared for a long time.

"How did they know we started tonight?" Kuss was a little shocked.

"How do I know?" Yatu's eyes were gloomy.

This is of course the effect of Su Su's talent as the Elf King.

The animals and plants in the entire fairy forest are her eyeliners.

Su Su didn't know what flew into the air.

The delicate little face stared at Cusi and Yatu with an extremely serious expression.

As the elf king of the light elf clan, of course it is more appropriate for her to come forward at such a time.

"It's too late for you to withdraw now."

"Who are you?" Yatu looked at Su Su vigilantly.

This is not the elder of the light elf clan, he has never seen this light elf.

"Can't see it?" Are these two people colorblind?

"This is the most powerful elf king of our light elf clan, Yatu, Kusi, those who know each other should leave quickly." The elder warned them.

"Heh, what's there to be afraid of, the elf king of the light elf?" Ya Tu obviously didn't take Su Su seriously.

"What about this king?" Mo Yansheng flew to Su Su's side at some point.

When they saw Mo Yansheng, the two were a little apprehensive.

"Honorable Dark Elf King, we have no intention of becoming your enemy." Ya Tu bent towards Mo Yansheng.

"Then get out of the light elves' territory."

"Dark Elf King, I know that you and the light elves have never been on good terms. As long as you don't interfere, we can..."

Mo Yansheng interrupted him impatiently.

"Get out or die."

The respectful expression on Yatu's face changed, and then he looked at him with a twist.