Chapter 318: The True and False Daughter's Love (3-4)

"Hello, I'm Su Muxue." Su Muxue looked at her calmly.

If you ignore her blushing face, it is indeed quite calm.

Seeing her little daughter act, Xu Qiuya also started to move.

"I, I want to hug too..."

Su Muxue: "..."

In the end, she could only helplessly hug Xu Qiuya.

"Okay, come in for dinner." Xu Qiuya led the two to the dining room.

"Auntie did a great job today." Looking at the food on the table, Su Yanzhou couldn't help raising his eyebrows.

"What auntie, I cooked the food." Su Su said angrily.

"Ah, is it Susu's meal? It's a good craft, and it's hidden so well." Neither he nor Qiuya knew.

A Cui shook his little head proudly.

"Exclusive special offer." If it wasn't to welcome Sister Biao Niu, Bensu would not cook.

After eating, Xu Qiuya excitedly pulled her upstairs.

"Muxue, your room is right next to Susu. I thought you two sisters would take care of you. Oh yes, Susu helped to design your room. See if you like it or not."

Su Muxue unexpectedly looked at the little girl beside her, and sure enough, she saw the latter blushing looking at him.

Su Muxue: "..." Why does it feel like she expects more than herself.

As soon as the room was opened, there was a fresh and pleasant fragrance. Before Su Muxue came back, neither Su Yanzhou nor Xu Qiuya had seen what Su Muxue's room looked like.

The decoration style in the bedroom is relatively simple, but it is full of sophistication and details. It looks like someone has carefully arranged and designed it for a long time.

Su Su explained in a low voice, "Because I don't know what style my sister likes, so I arranged it like this first. If you don't like it, it's easy to change it."

"No, that's fine." She liked it.

Su Su was immediately happy.

"Really?"

"Well." Su Muxue pulled the suitcase in.

As soon as the closet was opened, it was full of all kinds of clothes.

It is also Su Su's handwriting.

Looking at it, I don't know why, Xu Qiuya was a little sour.

Susu has never been so concerned about her...

Su Muxue flipped through it at will, and found that the size was just right. When she turned her head, she saw the little girl looking at her with a proud face.

"I'm amazing?" Was it a good guess?

Su Muxue: "...Awesome."

"Then take a good rest, my mother and I will go out first." Su Su said and dragged Xu Qiuya away.

Xu · did not say a word in the whole process · just watched the sisters interact · Qiu Ya: "..."

When Su Su and Xu Qiuya got downstairs, Su Yanzhou noticed something was wrong.

How could one of the mother and daughter be so excited that they could not wait to jump away, while the other looked confused?

"You...what's the matter?"

Xu Qiuya looked at Su Su faintly.

"Susu's room for Mu Xue is so beautiful, and I also bought clothes for Mu Xue. I guess the size is accurate. I have never enjoyed this kind of treatment as a mother." Cooking, designing the room, buying clothes , Busy, she was jealous.