Chapter 333: The Diary of the Elf Queen's Development (3-4)

The elves are 100% loyal to their partners, especially the elf king and his companion elves.

"But she's a light elf."

Mo Yansheng didn't look back.

"That is also the companion spirit of this king."

Su Su's little head rubbed against Mo Yansheng's chest unconsciously, and his movements were too intimate.

Mo Yansheng: I'm not afraid of this king.

In the dark elves, except for the heartless Nancy, there is no elves who are not afraid of him.

After all, he is the most powerful dark elf in the dark elf clan so far.

Mo Yansheng put Su Su on his bed and covered her with a small quilt.

He stared at the little white clothes on Su Su's body for a few seconds.

Of course, Little Meatball was not born bare. Since it was decided to raise it, the clothes should be prepared. Before Little Meatball could eat anything else, the food was provided by the Elf Tree, which was not lacking.

Mo Yansheng strode out and stopped Nancy who was about to leave.

"Go find some handy dark elves to make some clothes for this king's little meatball."

"Oh, okay." Nancy ran away.

Mo Yansheng returned to the dormitory and continued to guard his little meatball.

If he wasn't there, Little Rou Tuan would probably cry when he woke up.

Su Su: That's not true. Ben Su can at most give you a rap, like the magic sound.

The little meat dumpling was sleeping soundly, Mo Yansheng reached out and poked her little paw.

It's really soft everywhere, and it looks weak.

Sure enough, Su Su started looking for people everywhere when he woke up. After seeing Mo Yansheng sitting beside the bed, he calmed down and stared at him obediently.

"You still know how to recognize people?" Mo Yansheng reached out and touched her little face.

"Ang!" Su Su's small voice let out a sonorous and powerful call, which was regarded as a response to him.

"Interesting little guy." After thinking for a while, Mo Yansheng seemed to think that this name was inappropriate, so Mo Yansheng changed his words again.

"Fun little meatballs."

Su Su: Do you believe that Ben Su jumped up and hit your knee right away?

She is really angry!

Mo Yansheng teased Su Su with great interest for a while.

Well, the little meat ball is really interesting. If he doesn't keep her, he will lose a lot of fun.

"Little meat ball, do you know who this king is?"

Su Su turned her head away and said she didn't want to pay attention to him.

Who asked you to be called Bensu Xiaorou Tuan, hum! (Small book revenge)

"Why, why don't you pay attention to this king?"

The little guy knows a lot.

"Are you hungry? Would you like some more milk fruit?" Mo Yansheng casually poked the little meat ball lying on the bed.

Seeing his hand stretched out, Su Su wanted to grab it, but someone avoided it every time. After going back and forth several times, he let Su Su grab his hand.