Chapter 319: The real and fake daughters love each other (5-6)

Next, Xu Qiuya started busy with Su Muxue's banquet.

It was not until the day before the banquet that Su Muxue had time to buy a dress with Su Su.

"Why are you so busy, you don't have time to go shopping with me." Su Su muttered as she walked.

Except for the first day, her sister was just like her father, leaving early and returning late.

Su Muxue patted her head skillfully.

"How can I support you without making money?"

"Then I can support you too." A Su akimbo.

She also runs a coffee shop.

Although... still under renovation.

To be honest, according to her character who loves to eat, she really likes to work in the food-related industry.

Su Su: As expected of me.

"Then I'll wait for you to raise me." The little girl is not very big, but her ambition is not small.

"Come on, go and buy a dress." I finally waited until Sister Muxue was free, but I couldn't let go of this time.

The two of them got to know each other very quickly, and now they are holding hands.

Su Su took her into a store.

"I basically buy your clothes here." How about it, is it Kekuo suitable for you?

"Well, you can pick clothes better than me, so you pick." Su Muxue sat down and waited for her.

Su Su: "..." Good, good, this cake is really difficult.

The little girl sighed, and the shop assistants around couldn't help but want to laugh.

Why are these sisters so cute.

In the end, Su Su picked out two skirts, one black and one white.

"Choose a horn."

Su Muxue: "Black."

A Su shoved the white strip to her at once.

"Then here is for you."

"..." She wanted the black one.

"Occasionally wear something different, I think my sister looks better in white." Right?

Su Su blinked at her.

Su Muxue helped her forehead helplessly.

There's really no way to get her.

"Okay, I'll change it."

Su Su waved at her.

"Then I'll wait for you here~" Come back soon.

Su Muxue dragged her to the fitting room.

"You give me a try."

After a few minutes, the two came out of the fitting room one after the other.

As soon as Su Muxue came out, Su Su stared straight at her.

"Look, I said you look better in white." Like a little princess.

Su Muxue naturally also saw Su Su in a little black dress.

Not a little angel anymore, this would be like a little devil.

"Well, my eyesight is very good, just these two."

The two changed back to their clothes, and then Su Muxue paid for it. Of course, the money was given by Su Yanzhou.

As soon as the two of them paid the money and were about to leave, two more girls came in over there.