Chapter 413: The Diary of a Fallen Princess (25-26)

The Lord An was beyond Su Su's imagination.

She thought that the other party would be a cunning person like a fox, but she didn't expect to be a handsome boy.

It seems that even the gentle face will not be the kind of red face.

"In Xia'an, Shiyi is Mo Yan's best friend, so you must be Mo Yan's wife." An Shiyi smiled at Su Su.

"Looks so cute."

A Chou blushed, a little embarrassed.

"thanks."

"Who is your best friend?" Qin Moyan looked at An Shiyi with a cold face.

"There are no outsiders here, so Mo Yan doesn't have to be shy." I know what you're thinking.

Qin Moyan: "Go away." Nonsense.

"Yanyan, I didn't expect you to be so duplicitous." I think it wasn't like this when you first saw Bensu.

Qin Moyan reached out and grabbed her chubby little face.

"Ugh... I won't say it." You dog Yanyan is duplicitous!

An Shiyi shook the fan in his hand.

"Looking at Mo Yan like this, the lord of this country also wants to marry a wife and come back." Marry him back and pinch his face.

"I think you can't get married." Because no woman likes you, an old fox.

"Oh, what Mo Yan said really made me sad."

Su Su: "..." So is that how you usually get along?

One is duplicitous but not naive, just like a primary school student, and the other with a refined and handsome face with Zhang Pian Pian's face, said something that was only said by green tea and this tea.

It's really...different styles.

"I really can't keep your mouth shut." Qin Moyan glanced at An Shiyi blankly, and then started to serve Su Su.

This banquet is actually a small banquet, only Qin Moyan, Su Su and An Shiyi.

Su Su obediently ate the dishes brought by Qin Moyan.

The most important thing is to eat.

An Shiyi shoved a sip of the vegetable into his mouth and narrowed his eyes slightly.

Isn't this the taste of Yipinsu that he only went to in the afternoon?

Well, he almost wanted to live there and not leave, Yipinsu really lived up to its reputation.

On closer inspection, these dishes are indeed in the style of Yipinsu.

"Mo Yan knows the boss of Yipinsu?"

Qin Moyan glanced at him.

"What do you want?" I know what you want when I pout my butt.

"It's nothing, it's just a bit of an accident. I don't know who the owner of this Pinsu is, whether it's a man or a woman, and he is so proficient in cooking." Especially the unique style of Yipinsu.

This man really made him curious.

Qin Moyan brought Su Su, who was eating seriously next to him, to his side.

"At this."

Susu: ? ?

A certain crispy mouth was still stuffed with vegetables, his face was bulging, and he looked at the two innocently.

what?

Although An Shiyi was a little surprised, he quickly figured it out.

"It turned out to be Mo Yan's wife." It's no wonder that there is a crisp in the name, but he didn't expect it.