Chapter 425: This ghost king is not easy to mess with (15-16)

Even if you're a luna, you shouldn't be colorblind.

Bensu's room is so different from yours.

Besides, these two rooms are so close, how could you go wrong?

Yu Suiyan wrapped Su Su's pink quilt tightly.

Well, it has a crispy scent, I like it.

"That's right." He wanted to stay here.

"Do you know what it means to be a man or a woman?" What kind of trouble is he going to make if he keeps grabbing Bensu's bed like this?

Yu Suiyan pulled people over.

"It's not enough to change the relationship."

"Like... a fiancée?" Well, that's a good name.

"You are a ghost, I am a human, and we humans and ghosts have different paths."

"Except for my low body temperature and a longer lifespan, I'm no different from ordinary people." Yu Suiyan tried hard to introduce her advantages.

"And... I'm good-looking and pleasing to the eye."

Su Su pushed him away.

"You're really bragging about yourself."

Yu Suiyan's face did not change.

"This is a fact."

"They've all slept together, you have to be responsible to me." Anyway, he'd depend on her.

"We've only known each other for a few days, we're together."

"Then you can get a name first and then get along well." Anyway, his purpose was exposed, and it was a pity not to get a fiance's name.

Yu Suiyan patted her little head.

"That's it, okay, let's go take a shower."

Su Su was so stunned that he was driven into the bathroom by him.

A Crisp: Just... what happened?

After taking a bath, Su Su nestled in the quilt and watched cartoons.

Yu Suiyan carried the person into his arms and followed him.

Although he is not interested in such childish things, he is interested in Susu.

If you can hug her while watching it, it's not impossible for him to endure it.

After watching for a while, Su Su yawned and gradually fell asleep in Yu Suiyan's arms.

Yu Suiyan took her tablet away, lay down with her arms around Su Su, and went to sleep.

The two were entangled like twine.

After living here in Yu Suiyan for half a month, Su Su gradually acquiesced to the relationship between the two, and Su Yu and Su's parents gradually felt relieved.

The man didn't look like he was going to hurt their daughter.

They make a phone call every few days and meet every few days. Su Su looked at them and felt that the more they raised, the better.

The flesh on the face is chubby, and it looks cute.

One day, Su Su was going to go out to meet his parents and elder brother, and poked Yu Suiyan before leaving.

"Would you like to go with me?"

Yu Suiyan raised his eyes lazily.

"Speaking of which, we haven't seen our parents yet." Su Su said thoughtfully.